Moline, IL

Lincoln-Irving Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2014
Great principal and teaching staff! As a teacher I want to continue to be a part of this school for what it is that makes a great school: the students and staff. The students at this school ARE great. Very caring and trustworthy group of diverse students. Parents are supportive of teachers and the PTA has thrived under the leadership of a two year new principal. Dads are encouraged to participate and can actually be the star for a day as a volunteer-even giving the pledge of allegiance to start the day. As a staff member I can say that this staff is exceptional and looks to not only raise achievement, but also teach students to respect others, volunteer throughout the school and essentially become the leaders of tomorrow, today, as an elementary student. Not the newest, shiniest building in the city, but teaches kids to lead from the inside out. Character counts at this school and I am proud to be associated with Lincoln-Irving.

Lincoln-Irving Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2011
I been living in Moline for four years now, I am used to volunteering for my kids when they go to elementary school! I was an avid volunteer at Rock Island schools I had cards from my oldest sons third grade classmates saying they were all appreciated my work with them. I get here and you have to make an appointment with your teacher to do any parent involvement....I think that part stinks, I know not to come in on testing day... They took all the fun out of being a kid... But they do have great programs like the peace builders and peer mediators so I give them kudos for that and this year is the first year I got to volunteer at my sons last field trip for fun city so yay on that. I am updated on my kids performance and work real hard to get where they need to be.. Hopefully this year will be a little different......As we are getting new changes in the coming months

Lincoln-Irving Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2007

Lincoln-Irving Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2006

Lincoln-Irving Elementary School
1015 16th Avenue, Moline, IL  61265
Last modified Lincoln-Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln-Irving Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top