Morton Grove, IL

Mcc Full Time School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
I joined MCC recently. What I like more about the school is the safety. I don't have to worry about drugs or gangs, or even sex abuse. I love that every parent cares for other kids as if they were his own kids. The principal and the teachers are awesome. Academically my kids are doing well. I wish the best to our kids and all the stuff.

Mcc Full Time School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
'I am amazed at this schools test scores.This school garuntees safety and shows kids how to be great leaders.And mostly about islam and this is coming from a 6TH grader Eldar uzicanin'.

Posted January 10, 2008
I have been going to this school for 8 years its awesome.

Mcc Full Time School 4

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted October 11, 2007
My kids have been going for 8 years. The best part is the safety. My kids are secure. No drugs, sex, violence, gangs or any such activity.

Posted March 04, 2005
I love this school. It has great education and very high standards. The pricipal cares about the kids and watches over them all day walking .There are no drug problems there either even in the higher grades unlike public school.The kids are very respectful.The school is built on the voluteering parents and their services to the school. There lunch is warm and made by a very marvelous cook. The office secretaries help you as soon as possible and the teachers work hard till 5:oo to work out there lesson plans. The school is organized and has won many trophies for sports and academics. They are very welcoming and I had finally made friends there after enrolling. For me I would call it the best.

Mcc Full Time School