PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We just finished our fourth year at Naperville Christian Academy and we have never been more pleased with the education our children have received. We have elementary and junior high age children. The staff this year went above and beyond to educate and nurture our children. Our kids love going to school; on the last day of school my daughter said she wanted the new school year to start the next day! The school leadership is transparent and caring. There is a unity among the administration, staff and parents. The academics challenge my children to make them want to learn more. If my children need extra help, the teachers are always willing to step in. We couldn't ask for a better school for our children!

The world is fast pace. We forget to sometimes take a breath and appreciate how our Child is learning and becoming Christ-like because of this school. The teachers are not only academically capable but loving and caring.

Naperville Christian Academy has been an answer to prayers on so many levels...where to begin. For 3 years, I have watched my children grow in knowledge, intellect, in grace and in an awareness of the principles of scripture as it affects them and others. At NCA, my children are being taught how to learn while taking joy in the learning process. The academics are astounding but the true beauty of the school (in my opinion) is its Christ-centered focus, which is demonstrated so unselfishly through the faculty, the staff, the board and our wonderful parents. My children and I are so blessed to be a part of NCA. It is an absolutely fantastic school.

Naperville Christian Academy is like a breath of fresh air for parents who are looking for a challenging curriculum combined with a loving and supportive environment for their children. What a wonderful thing to have my daughters learning Latin, memorizing Scripture and reading classical literature - and having a lot of fun doing it! NCA prepares their minds and hearts to help them live effectively in this world, for the glory of God.

Last modified Naperville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12