Posted June 09, 2011
We just finished our fourth year at Naperville Christian Academy and we have never been more pleased with the education our children have received. We have elementary and junior high age children. The staff this year went above and beyond to educate and nurture our children. Our kids love going to school; on the last day of school my daughter said she wanted the new school year to start the next day! The school leadership is transparent and caring. There is a unity among the administration, staff and parents. The academics challenge my children to make them want to learn more. If my children need extra help, the teachers are always willing to step in. We couldn't ask for a better school for our children!

Naperville Christian Academy 0

Posted May 06, 2010
The world is fast pace. We forget to sometimes take a breath and appreciate how our Child is learning and becoming Christ-like because of this school. The teachers are not only academically capable but loving and caring.

Naperville Christian Academy 0

Posted December 28, 2009
Naperville Christian Academy has been an answer to prayers on so many levels...where to begin. For 3 years, I have watched my children grow in knowledge, intellect, in grace and in an awareness of the principles of scripture as it affects them and others. At NCA, my children are being taught how to learn while taking joy in the learning process. The academics are astounding but the true beauty of the school (in my opinion) is its Christ-centered focus, which is demonstrated so unselfishly through the faculty, the staff, the board and our wonderful parents. My children and I are so blessed to be a part of NCA. It is an absolutely fantastic school.

Posted January 08, 2008
Naperville Christian Academy is like a breath of fresh air for parents who are looking for a challenging curriculum combined with a loving and supportive environment for their children. What a wonderful thing to have my daughters learning Latin, memorizing Scripture and reading classical literature - and having a lot of fun doing it! NCA prepares their minds and hearts to help them live effectively in this world, for the glory of God.

Posted July 08, 2005
My wife and I knew we wanted our children to attend a Classical Christian school when our first daughter was born. We prayerfully looked in the Chicago area for several years. We consider it a great blessing to have found Naperville Christian Academy. Our oldest finished kindergarden and is entering first grade, and our youngest will be entering kindergarden. At NCA our daughters are getting an excellent education taught from a God-centered world view. Our prayers were answered!

Posted June 13, 2005
NCA is a blessing in both of the quality education and the Christain foundation that is being poured in my children. The people and curriculum have far exceded my expectations.

Posted May 09, 2005
I am very thankful that NCA exist. It offers an outstanding Christian education. I am continually amazed at what my children are learning in each subject and how each subject is built upon each other. The teachers are godly examples to our children. They inspire them to work hard and do their best for God's glory. My children have grown much intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. The teachers show commitment, encouragement, love, and patience in teaching our children.

Posted May 07, 2005
Naperville Christian Academy is a wonderful school. If you are looking for a caring supportive environment, this is the place. If you are looking for diligent and committed teachers, this is the place. If you are looking for a classical approach to education, this is the place. We are a 'family' at Naperville Christian Academy. Our children are learning great things while their hearts are focused on Jesus Christ. My son has grown by leaps and bounds at this school. His spiritual education has been fantastic! Naperville Christian Academy is terrific school. Give it a try!

Posted May 06, 2005
My husband and I are very grateful to have found Naperville Christian Academy. The teachers and adminstrators are wonderful Christian role models, demonstrating Christ's love to the students each day. The Classical Christian curriculum is very challenging academically, far exceeding any other school curriculum in the area. We are thankful to have our children in a school where we are confident that they are taught the truth each day in the classroom, where they are taught to be grateful for the gifts God has given them and to use them to glorify Him, and where they are taught to show love and respect to their teachers and fellow classmates.

Naperville Christian Academy
1451 Raymond Drive #200, Naperville, IL  60563
Last modified Naperville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Naperville Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top