Bad
Good

I am very pleased with this school, the education is well rounded, they seem to apply different techniques even when the curriculum is based on the state agenda such as common core. I appreciate the diversity, the access to on staff support for students falling behind or excelling. I also like the technology the school is introducing at all grade levels and utilizing for all homework and group studies via the school supplied Chrome Books. Overall it is a great school.

My Grandchildren attend this school and they are excelling both academically and socially. The teachers and staff are very attentive and have open communication. I feel based on the few bullying incidences I was aware of from my grandchildren, it was dealt with immediately and accurately. Each student experiences school life differently and as long as the student and/or their parent/guardian keep the lines of communication open with the staff, issues are dealt with. I don't feel my grandkids get lost in the shuffle, and they are doing so well and feel supported.

I agree with the former student on their review about this school. I'm also a former student of Culver and I have to say that this school is not a good one based on my own experience. They definitely judge you without even knowing you and yes they either like you or they don't. When I attended this school, there was a lot of bullying going on and no one said or did a thing a about it. I can only remember two teachers (out of the many teachers I had from 3rd- 8th grade) that actually cared about their students . This one teacher put her hands on me in 4th grade, which I will never forget. I was just a kid and too afraid to say anything to anyone since she was the teacher/adult. She would always grab my arm and squeeze it so hard. It was just horrible. My parents always thought everything was fine because the staff made them feel way but anything they ever said or did in front of the parents was just for show. It was completely different behind closed doors. If they don't like your child they won't help your child and they will discriminate. If your don't want your child's life to be affected please don't send them to Culver. I can't remember one good thing about this school.

We were new to the district last year and the teachers went out of their way to make my child felt welcomed. My child's homeroom teacher clearly communicated school and classroom expectations. Communication was a two way street. The staff really seemed to know their craft.

Not a bully free school (Many schools in this country are clearly saying Bully free school, why not these guys do that?). Teachers are not paying enough attention. No AR reading program. No spell bee (only after certain grade, why? some schools has from KG level). No weekly activity report. If parent wants to visit suddenly to the class, not permitted. (Why?), the reason is that teacher is busy in teaching. Safety is just for show, they dont hand over the kids to responsible person. The bottomline is, by giving a nice presentation to parents that doesnt mean school is good but how the child is progressing and behaving at home is a good indicator that he is getting good education. Overall, my child and we as a family not happy with this school.

Great school! Teachers pay great attention to each child's individuality, but at the same time endorse fundamental principles and values as respect for others and proper behavior.

Culver School has been everything I'd imagined, as a parent, that a school should be. The faculty and staff are always supportive and helpful and the teachers are very committed to seeing each child succeed. The parent body is very close-knit and the PTA does some amazing things.

Its a great feeling knowing that your kids are safe,and getting the right education. They have good programs for special kids, and the staff are caring, listens to parents input...They don't discriminate,they don't allow bullies.....I know because I always volunteer and observe....

Culver School offers a variety of support resources which are in place to individualize every students learning style and ability.

excellent school and a great staff..

Last modified Clarence E Culver School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.