St John Vianney School 4

Posted March 02, 2010
I have my child enrolled at this school. I am very pleased with the staff, they are all very warm and friendly. I beleave that my child is receiving a great catholic education. I continue to be amazed by the amount of energy that I feel when attending school functions or just visiting. I could not see my child attending another school.

Posted July 20, 2009
This school has a very family-friendly feel. The staff and administration really care about the students and the school has a fair amount to offer outside of the classroom (athletics, art, music, science).

Posted November 04, 2008

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted October 23, 2007
- a former student

St John Vianney School
27 North Lavergne Avenue, Northlake, IL  60164
Last modified St John Vianney School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Vianney School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top