Posted October 13, 2013
I graduated from this hs in 05. Yes I was one of older students in 05 it happens when you generally get bad luck with schools I should have gone to bremen but with dad like mine and bremen having stairs and not being acomidating enough so wasn't happening so I got pleasure of attending ofhs there are 2 teachers to avoid in whole time I was at ofhs. In a school the size of ofhs is amazing to only get two bad apples. People who help in running school are very helpful when their is a problem. Most teachers are great. Yes many of them our tough but trust me you want to be challenged in his. The tough ones who aren't bullies are the best. If you get a chance take art at least 1 yr you won't regret it. 2 other must take courses at leat once is psychology you will learn a lot of interesting things. And child care class. Yes child care class teacher despite size seems intimidating she isn't at all you will learn a lot about children but also a lot about yourself in process in her class.

Oak Forest High School 4

Posted April 24, 2010

Posted October 05, 2009
My son graduated in May, 2009. My husband and I along with my son found the teachers to be very helpful not only with the materials and knowledge of teaching but also with their guidance toward his future. He was in sports and and learned about being a team leader along with discipline in his workouts and devotion. I would recommend this high school as a five star high school.

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009
When we searched for a community in which to raise our children the quality of the schools was paramount. We had heard great things about OFHS and, gladly, we have found them to be true. It is a big enough school to have a comprehensive curriculum and plenty of sports and other extra curricular activities. On the other hand it is small enough so that the students don't feel like a number but rather a person. The teachers, on the whole, are very qualified. Finally, graduates perform well in post-secondary activities!

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted November 18, 2008
I'm a senior at OFHS, and it has been ultimately the best four years of my life. OFO has lots of extra curricular activities, and sports.

Posted October 11, 2008
I love this school this is the best school my children have ever attended. They have learned more here than they learned in private school

Posted September 19, 2008
OFHS is really, REALLY competitive.I think their a little too competitive.I mean it's a good school and there's really no big drama violence.The students like most other schools everywhere are getting worse with the students.The get worse each year.The school needs to get some renovations done because during passing the halls are always too crowded and the lockers are minuscule.The teachers are pretty good and sports are good too.Food is WAY too expensive though.Also the school needs too add some more A&E classes widen horizons a little bit because there is not much to choose from.Some school have video productions and do announcements on broadcasted.Maybe make more parking spaces and better fields.Also get a new auditorium because a cafetorium is 1)really sad because even elementary schools have them and HS should be more advanced and 2)it's really hard move around and stuff-OVERCROWDEDNESS!!

Oak Forest High School 4

Posted December 24, 2007
I'm a Freshman from here. Theres not that much voilence and we mostly get along. I get a great education and have fun with my friends. What school is better then that.

Oak Forest High School
15201 Central Avenue, Oak Forest, IL  60452
Last modified Oak Forest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Forest High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top