Oak Lawn, IL

Posted January 29, 2013
I have found Simmons to be an excellent school with fabulous teachers and a well organized and supportive administrative team. The teachers are very dedicated and in addition to rich classroom instruction, most of them provide additional after school enhancements, such as clubs, sports teams and after school outreach assistance for those who need it. The principal and Assistant Principal are wonderful and understand the intricate layers of working with the various students under their care especially the special needs students along with the Dean who is a complete team player and really works to know just what the kids need most to support best behavior and an increased sense of self and responsibility. I couldn't be happier with all of our interactions. Another remarkable person connected to Simmons is the Superintendent, she is brilliant, quick, efficient and , does everything for the benefit of the children. She has never lost sight of children coming first. The school has worked so hard to provide so much more than could be expected given the resources at hand.

Posted August 30, 2012
I am the father of Mohammad Alrafati we was at the open house on Aug 29 2012 I would like to thank the teachers and staff of the 6 garad for the great work they are doing thank you .

Posted September 25, 2010
Excellent teachers and highly challenging academic programs. Three of my kids went there and were well prepared for high school.

Simmons Middle School 2

Posted April 21, 2010
Teachers here only notify parents of missed school work when the quarter is over, not when it would have made a difference

Simmons Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2010
It is my 2nd year as a student in Simmons Middle School. I went there for 7th and curently attending 8th. Its true that the office is unorganized because they would send mail to our house and it would never get there. Next year i will be attending Oak Lawn highschool and im happy to be leaving Simmons. There are many people that dont like this school, i thnk its alright.

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted July 12, 2009

Simmons Middle School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
This is my first year at Simmons and this school is the best you can ever see. My priciple is the best you can see she always helps people who are in need. I say Go Knights!!!!

Posted December 02, 2008
My daughter went here for two years, and she hated it,the office are very unorginized,the priciple dosn't know what she is doing,my child was picked on for two years and i complained to them all the time and the problem was never corrected,i happy my child dosent have to go here anymore.Instead of spending all the money to redo the school, they should get people who know how to run the school, the teachers were ok.She liked some of them,

Posted November 03, 2008

Simmons Middle School
6450 West 95th Street, Oak Lawn, IL  60453
Last modified Simmons Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simmons Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top