Orland Park, IL

Posted June 05, 2013
I would give this school five stars. I am very happy my children get to attend such a wonderful school. They learn a lot and are doing very well. They can even name all of the countries in the world. I cant even do that and I am a college graduate. I can honestly say I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 28, 2012
Century is a wonderful school. No other school can come close to its excellence! Great PFE and Music Parents program to support the school and children.

Century Junior High School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Century Jr. High has the most outstanding staff in the whole wide world. Thanks for all that you do to make it a great place for children.

Century Junior High School 2

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted November 05, 2008
My daughter has never been happier! The teachers make school so much fun! They have motivated her to excel and have given her the tools she needs to learn and earn great grades. I've heard they had bullying problems in the past. I consider my daughter a prime target for bullys because she is highly sensitive and does not follow the crowd. She comes running home every day, all smiles, and she never stops talking about fun things that have happened. My son is thriving there too.

Posted January 26, 2006
Academically this school is GREAT! There is a level that is right for every student. Lots of honors classes that will track them right into honors classes in their HS. Teachers are wonderful and go above and beyond on a regular basis. My son is ADD and did not have an IEP or 504. The counselor helped him weekly with organization and his teachers would contact me when he was slipping w/ homework. The principal is Mrs. Findley and she is a very caring, fair administrator. She genuinely cares about the success of each and every student. I currently have 3 kids that have gone thru this school and I cannot say enough about it. Lots of extracurricular activies. Track, Cross country, volleyball, softball, basketball, art - yearbook - computer - math - clubs. Healthy atmosphere for kids with an strict antibully policy.

Posted January 14, 2006

Posted April 07, 2005
I love this school im in it right now in 6th grade and its sooo much fun to learn! Its awesome, GOOOOO WILDCATS!

Posted October 07, 2004
A truly superior school. I have put 2 daughters through this school and have nothing but high praise for the system and it's principal. The school is in it's 9th year of existence and has always had the same principal, Mr. Lieb. He is one in a million. Also, being a real estate broker in the Orland Park area, I see an overwhelming reason why people are flocking to this junior high area and the main contributing factor is the school system. Hat's off to Mr. Lieb and his staff and all the great teachers at Century Junior High. Thank you for taking care of my kids and making their road in life a smooth one. They will always look back at their experiences at Century as memorable.

Century Junior High School 1

Posted July 29, 2004
- a former student

Century Junior High School
10801 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL  60467
Last modified Century Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Century Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top