Palatine, IL

Posted March 19, 2014
Yes, Virginia Lake has a diverse population of students. However, VL also is full of the most wonderful, caring staff I have ever encountered. The teachers care about their students and go above and beyond to help all the students. Whether it be the 'highest' or 'lowest'. The world is a diverse place, and so is VL.

Virginia Lake Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
This school is absolutely terrible. The kids are thugs and gangster who need to get locked up before they are unleashed on the world and we have to then deal with them. The little boys swear at the young girls and treat them like objects. I moved my daughter out of here immediately. and it was the best thing I've ever done. People who leave there children there to rot should be ashamed of their selves as parents.

Virginia Lake Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2011
i dont like virginia lake no ofense. but i am a old student i moved to jane addams .and virginia lake has inaprpiate language. and they are not well behaved or well mannered .some teaachers there are mean. but my third and second grade teachers were nice my name is melissa buckley and i used to go to VL .

Posted November 23, 2007

Virginia Lake Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted December 01, 2004
Virginia Lake is a very well-mannered school. Also, I would personally know considering I am a student there. I wolud also consider virginia lake's teachers have very good teaching methods considering I am a straight A student and it apparently has come from the great teachers of this school. Also, in my opinion the teachers are also very nice, thoughtful, and helpful if we have a problem in any subject. Also, the school is very safe. I know this because they are very secured at night, and they hire the right people to watch the students and I during recess. In conclusion, I would just like to say I oersonally think Virginia Lake is a great school also considering we are in district 15 who won the mcnamara award last year, and only one school in our district has the no child left behind program which is pleast hill I think.

Virginia Lake Elementary School
925 North Glenn Drive, Palatine, IL  60074
Last modified Virginia Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Virginia Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top