Posted March 30, 2012
My children transferred to Landmark from the public school in third grade and they LOVE it and so do my husband and I. Landmark is a traditional Christian school with high expectations academically, spiritually and behaviorly. They most definitely have one of finest principals I have ever encountered and a staff of dedicated teachers who care about the students with their whole heart. A very family oriented school where the children and families are encouraged to be involved. If you are looking for an extremely affordable Biblically based education for your family... Give Landmark your utmost consideration. You won't be sorry you did.

Posted January 29, 2012
My children are in 4th and 1st, and have both attended since Kindergarten. I love this school! I would recommend it to anyone, the teachers are the best! My children's Christ centered education via A Beka is great!!!

Posted January 26, 2012
I have 3 children that attend Landmark Christian Academy. It is a unique environment where students are challenged to rise to a level of excellence in all they do. The expectations are high regarding behavior which allows students to be in a classroom that is structured and conducive to learning. The teachers are passionate about seeing each student grow academically and spiritually. I would highly recommend Landmark Christian Academy!

Posted October 21, 2011
We currently have 3 children that attend Landmark Christian Academy. We transferred from a local public school this year. We have found that Landmark has coupled an academically superior curriculum & small school atmosphere that is not matched by other schools. The principal and teachers are very dedicated to the children and their academic & spiritual development. Although Landmark is more strict than a public school, it is because respect is always encouraged & enforced by the principal and teachers. Landmark encourages parent involvement & offers many fun, structured & competitive after school extracurricular activities. We have found that our children are flourishing in this school environment and are happy & grateful to attend. Our family would definitely recommend Landmark Christian Academy.

Posted July 29, 2011
My kids have been at this school from its beginning. I have one child who graduated from the academy and one child still attending. To say that I love it and that it has been a blessing to my family is an understatement. The academic excellence, loving family environment, and tremendous spiritual training that my children have received there have been well worth the financial sacrifice. I would highly recommend the academy to anyone looking towards Christian education.

Landmark Christian Academy 4

Posted March 01, 2011
Small class sizes allow for more one on one instruction. There are extra curricular activities through the fall and winter. The principal is very dedicated to seeing that all students succeed to the best of their ability.

Posted March 25, 2009
Amazing school. The kids are anything but unhappy. while it is strict, it provides a good structure that kids need

Landmark Christian Academy 3

Posted January 29, 2009
Very strict which could be good, but the children seem unhappy

Landmark Christian Academy
6600 West 127th Street, Palos Heights, IL  60463
Last modified Landmark Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Landmark Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top