Rockford, IL

Swan Hillman Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2013
this is the weirdest school I have ever been to by emani brown If you think i'm lying go there

Swan Hillman Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
We have an awsome staff. Our principal visits our classrooms regularly and includes pre-K to 5th grade in all the activities and awards given to the students. In other schools, we at pre-school were treated as step children.

Swan Hillman Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2007
I have had nothing but problems with this school. My daughter is constantly getting into fights with other children and there seems to be very little concern from teachers/other staff.

Swan Hillman Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2005
i had a great experience in this school for my child,they offered afterschool tutoring and the teachers were very interested in improving my sons school problems,although they did seem a bit unorganized for the most part they were a pretty good school.

Swan Hillman Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2005

Swan Hillman Elementary School
3701 Green Dale Drive, Rockford, IL  61109
Last modified Swan Hillman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swan Hillman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top