Rockford, IL

Swan Hillman Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2013
this is the weirdest school I have ever been to by emani brown If you think i'm lying go there

Swan Hillman Elementary School

Posted October 12, 2009
We have an awsome staff. Our principal visits our classrooms regularly and includes pre-K to 5th grade in all the activities and awards given to the students. In other schools, we at pre-school were treated as step children.

Swan Hillman Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2007
I have had nothing but problems with this school. My daughter is constantly getting into fights with other children and there seems to be very little concern from teachers/other staff.

Swan Hillman Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2005
i had a great experience in this school for my child,they offered afterschool tutoring and the teachers were very interested in improving my sons school problems,although they did seem a bit unorganized for the most part they were a pretty good school.

Swan Hillman Elementary School
3701 Green Dale Drive, Rockford, IL  61109
Last modified Swan Hillman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swan Hillman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top