Posted December 12, 2012
I would recommend this school to anyone thinking of sending a child to a faith based school. They are inspiring children to a better and brighter future to reach their highest potential.

Berean Baptist Christian School 2

Posted February 27, 2010

Posted April 20, 2009
This is a breath of fresh air compared to the Public School system in our community!

Posted March 08, 2009

Berean Baptist Christian School 4

Posted December 14, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008
I recommend this school because not only do the teachers care about your academic needs , but also your spiritual needs. Chapel every week is always great and our youth Pastor goes all out to make it fun and helpful.

Posted March 12, 2008
Berean is a very caring school with teacher who care about your education in academics and your future. They really want you to follow God's will in your life. I would recommend this school is if you are looking for a healthy environment.

Posted October 04, 2007
we have a son attending berean now, and a daughter who graduated from berean and have found the entire staff to be very caring.our children have been going to berean since k-3 .we would recommend berean not only for the caring staff, but its academics are outstanding. a parent

Posted September 20, 2007
After experiencing public middle school, I found Berean to be well above the academic standards with a very well rounded curriculum. The staff and students are very friendly and helpful.

Posted May 12, 2006
- a former student
I attended this school during HS myself and now have friends who send their children there (we live out of state). Berean is a wonderful school with caring, dedicated teachers. I highly recommend Berean for its academic excellence and high ethical standards. Berean is always a good challenge for children and has a wonderful, cheerful family environment.

Berean Baptist Christian School
5626 Safford Road, Rockford, IL  61101
Last modified Berean Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Berean Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top