Schaumburg, IL
Students enrolled: 2,422

Schaumburg High School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
I go to this school now. It is not good at all. Some teachers are so disrespectful and don't pertain to the students.

Posted January 10, 2012
Hey I went there from 1982 to 1986, and it is an awesome school. The teachers were fantasic, and it is riight next to the police station. I highly recommend it.

Posted May 17, 2010
I have two daughters, one graduate from SCS and other is o 4th grade. I love the school and I am very pleased with the balance they have between academics, sports and morals. I recomend this school only for parents who have a real interest in having their sons/daughters to become a citizens with good morals and excellent oportunities in life. There's people out there who complains about the discipline, dress code (which is only modest clothes) or academics (which are high) buy hey,depends in the results you want. I would like to make a survey and see what kind of citizens is the people who graduate from schools like these and what kind of citizenz are the people educated with low academics, no dress code rules and low/no discipline. If you are a parent who cares for your children I really recommend you Schaumburg CHRISTIAN School

Posted January 22, 2010
My son went to SHS for 4 years and he loved it. The teachers were all very helpful and he took advantage of many of the AP courses that the school has to offer. The sports and extracurricular programs are fantastic as well. When all is said and done, Schaumburg is a great school that helps guide students to a successful future.

Posted November 26, 2009
My son has achieved his goals at this school from day one. The controlled/safe environment allows him to learn. What more can I ask for?

Posted September 22, 2009
I couldn't be more pleased with the teachers and administration at SHS. When my daughter and I came in to transfer her, we were greeted with the most pleasant people. It made her transition smooth and comfortable. Wonderful place!!!

Posted September 20, 2009
Teachers are hard working and very tuned to their students!

Posted January 06, 2006
It is a very good school. Teacher work hard to help the students. My daughter went there and noe my son.The Music program, bandand orchestra is very good. Parents are very involved and it is a tight community.

Posted September 19, 2005
Very good school with stroung teachers and programs.

Schaumburg High School 3

Posted September 27, 2004
I agree with most to say that Schaumburg High School is a great school. When parents complain about make-out sessions in the hall ways and the profanity seen in the lunch rooms, they seem to blame the school which isn't right. Most parents these days raise there children to be very open to sex and volgarity. If parents accept that behavior at home, then where in the job discription of a teacher does it say to raise our kids for them. The teachers at Schaumburg do there best, and yes maybe the school is becoming more wreckless but parents are the large part at blame for that.

1100 West Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL  60194
Last modified Schaumburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schaumburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top