Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great school. Great activities. So pleased we move in this neighborhood

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I believe most teachers are very effective at SHS. They do a very good job in the long run.

Amount of homework: Agree

Depending on which classes you take, its hard to say. Also, in which teachers you have .

Develops character: Disagree

The teachers do, but administration has their favorites and you can always tell which ones they are.

I go to this school now. It is not good at all. Some teachers are so disrespectful and don't pertain to the students.

Hey I went there from 1982 to 1986, and it is an awesome school. The teachers were fantasic, and it is riight next to the police station. I highly recommend it.

I have two daughters, one graduate from SCS and other is o 4th grade. I love the school and I am very pleased with the balance they have between academics, sports and morals. I recomend this school only for parents who have a real interest in having their sons/daughters to become a citizens with good morals and excellent oportunities in life. There's people out there who complains about the discipline, dress code (which is only modest clothes) or academics (which are high) buy hey,depends in the results you want. I would like to make a survey and see what kind of citizens is the people who graduate from schools like these and what kind of citizenz are the people educated with low academics, no dress code rules and low/no discipline. If you are a parent who cares for your children I really recommend you Schaumburg CHRISTIAN School

My son went to SHS for 4 years and he loved it. The teachers were all very helpful and he took advantage of many of the AP courses that the school has to offer. The sports and extracurricular programs are fantastic as well. When all is said and done, Schaumburg is a great school that helps guide students to a successful future.

My son has achieved his goals at this school from day one. The controlled/safe environment allows him to learn. What more can I ask for?

I couldn't be more pleased with the teachers and administration at SHS. When my daughter and I came in to transfer her, we were greeted with the most pleasant people. It made her transition smooth and comfortable. Wonderful place!!!

Last modified Schaumburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.