Yankee Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 10, 2011
The teachers my children have had at Yankee Ridge have all been very caring and excellent. They do have a K/1, which my child was in. It concerned me at first, but the teacher was very responsive and everything went well! The principal is quite disorganized. I've witnessed her on more than one occasion belittling teachers and not treating them fairly and with respect. I even witnessed her yelling at a teacher. It is obvious over the last two years that teachers aren't as happy there as they were when my oldest went there a few years back. I would give this school 5 stars if it was only about the teachers and the quality of instruction. However, the administration leaves a lot to be desired. Two of our neighbors actually sold their homes and moved to Champaign because they didn't want their children here due to the administration.

Posted April 10, 2009
My kids have spent their entire elementary education at Yankee Ridge - This is a WONDERFUL school - SUPER teachers, SUPER principal and a broad range of extracurricular activities. The PTA is extremely invovled and supportive as well.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted September 18, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 23, 2006
our son went to all grades in yankee ridge and i cant say enough about the wonderful teachers there. they all are interested in great education and oppertunities.i highly recommend this school if you want your children in a caring and learning enviroment.

Yankee Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2006

Yankee Ridge Elementary School
2102 South Anderson Street, Urbana, IL  61801
Last modified Yankee Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yankee Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.