Waterloo, IL

Posted September 26, 2012
I went to WHS and loved every minute of it. The teachers were wonderful and made it seem worth going. Being in college now makes me appreciate all of the work the teachers at WHS did because of how much more I know compared to other people my age. I am an education major and hope to teach at WHS to continue the great work!

Waterloo High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
We moved to this school district 2 years ago, I was so thrilled to learn that my son's first year of High school would be in the New built High School. It is Awesome! For the Freshman, they have mentor programs and meetings several times a month addressing any concerns one might have. The teachers are great, most of them have been in the area for many years. The atomosphere in the school is like it should be, not having to worry about fights, drugs, ect... We made the right choice without a dought when we moved here from a town 25 miles away.

Waterloo High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a wonderful school system where teachers live in our community so you see them all the time.

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
We moved here for the school alone 2 1/2 yrs ago. It was the best decision we ever made! My kids went to private school until moving here and unknowingly to us were behind in their education. The 1st yr here the teachers worked to catch them up and now they are on honor roll and taking college courses. I would never have dreamed that possible! If I could turn back time we would have moved here sooner. I brag abt the school every chance I get. As a parent it is wonderful to see the opportunities that are given to my kids to get them going in a career direction and not wondering what to do when they start college. The teachers are awesome. The only regret I have is that we didnt find this school sooner!

Waterloo High School 4

Posted July 24, 2007
I attended WHS my Freshman and Sophomore years of High school. I found the staff and students to be very helpful. The faculty at WHS make you feel welcome and cared about and are always there if you need help with anything...school related or not. For my Junior year I attended Fort Zumwalt North in O'Fallon MO and found them to be much less helpful. In fact I felt so comfortable and at home at WHS that I am trying to return this year for my Senior year. WHS is a great school. It is one of the best places to achieve an education where you feel safe and valuable. The only thing I see that makes it only have a four star rating from me is its size. WHS doesn't have the volume of activities that larger schools do. However the students are not missing out. I highly recommend WHS.

Posted October 23, 2006

Waterloo High School
505 East Bulldog, Waterloo, IL  62298
Last modified Waterloo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterloo High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top