No rating

Most Blessed Trinity Academy

Private | PK-8

Student diversity

Living in Waukegan

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $64,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $870.

In the know: Get our expert advice on schools

No articles are available

Posted September 24, 2013

My daughter is a first grader at MBTA and I can tell you how happy I am to see the progress on her even her behavior I can not recommend enough YOU HAVE TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS AT MBTA, make the effort and do it!!! you will really give for kids the BEST education.

Posted August 26, 2013

This School Is Just Epic. All has to agree on that. I hope that everybody will enroll to this school.

Posted August 15, 2013

My son attended Pre-K for two years at MBTA and I was pleased with his education. He will now be starting Kindergarten in the fall and he is already reading! I am also happy that this year he will be participating in Spanish, gym, music, art, and computer classes once a week as a Kindergarten student. My son has a great start to his education at MBTA!

Posted August 14, 2013

My daughter (my only child) is starting Kindergarten this year, the staff has been very kind and helpful to my family! I love the set up they have for the school, and hope to be able to keep my daughter attending it through the 8th grade!

Posted August 14, 2013

I love my son's school because everyone is so friendly. The school staff make parents and students feel welcomed. I feel that his school is one big happy family. After being in Pre-k for two years at MBTA, my son is excited because he will be in Kindergarten this year and he will have computer, art, gym, music, and Spanish classes as specials.

Posted February 16, 2013

I love Most Blessed Trinity Academy! The Principal and teachers are amazing. The Principal is responsive, prompt and fair. She is a Dominican nun. The teachers are creative, caring but firm. They offer great guidance and education. We are so pleased with our children's experience and can't say enough about MBTA. Our kids are both athletes. We loved their coaches, especially volleyball. Coach Ashley is an alumni and volunteers her time for the team. She took my daughter's volleyball team to the next level. Great experience all around!

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

510 Grand Avenue