Yorkville, IL

Posted August 09, 2014
Awesome school! Moved to the area looking for full time Kindergarten and they were one that had it. Loved it so much we stayed until we were transferred again (5 years). The Christian teachings go far beyond the classroom. All the teachers are excellent and the parents are a huge part of the community. Affordable and great education.

Posted March 28, 2014
WOW, this preschool program is unbelievable!! I am amazed how structured they are, how nurturing all of the teachers are. My son has learned so much, I wish I would have sent my older boys here when they were in preschool. This preschool program should be a model for all preschool programs. It is worth it, send your kids here, it gives them a great start to learning!!!!

Posted February 23, 2012
I have 3 kids attending this school and all three LOVE to go to school everyday. Small "family" feel to the school and the teachers go above and beyond.

Cross Evangelical Lutheran School 4

Posted May 14, 2009
Love the sense of community, Christian education focus. Concern with increasing class size (varies from 15-24), eliminating teacher positions. Tuition is very affordable, kids love their school and are very respectful of teachers & each other.

Posted May 22, 2008
It's awesome! I love going to croos1

Posted February 02, 2005

Cross Evangelical Lutheran School
8535 Route 47, Yorkville, IL  60560
Last modified Cross Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cross Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top