PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been at Parkview for 2 years, starting in Preschool. In the fall of 2017, she will be in Kindergarten. PCA incorporates Christ into their regimen which is very important to us. The teachers are outstanding and it is clear of their love for each child. I feel as though the staff actually treats the children as if they were their own. In addition, the teachers communicate with the parents frequently, allowing the children to have consistency between school and home. I recommend Parkview to anyone looking for a Christ based school with phenomenal teachers. My daughter who is preschool started reading in January which is just one example of the great curriculum and teachers offered at PCA.

This is my daughters first year at Parkview. My only regret is she didn't start here last year. I love the staff, and adore her teacher. The work is challenging, but that's what keeps her on her toes :)

Parkview is AMAZING my son is only in Pre K but his cousins who have been there for years really love it ...their academics are amazing they have the preschoolers reading and writing their own name by the end of the year ...Our son has a few Sensory Disorders that has gotten him removed from other preschools but this school has worked with him everystep of the wayand come up with new ideas to help him not act out ...he loves this school and we are so happy to have him there!

Not a good school. This school will ruin your child's future. This school sucks. Save your money for something worth it not a waste of time.

Actually, the last reviewer doesn't know what they're talking about. This school is in the accreditation process right now and it will be completed in the very near future. In addition, they're going above and beyond any public school with additional accreditations. The state fully recognizes them. They're even a registered 501(c)3. You can't go wrong with Parkview!

Parkview Christian Academy has been a huge blessing for our family. We walked into the building last January for our tour without any expectations. We left with a feeling of peace and a desire to enroll our 3rd grader. Our son, Christian, does not like change and we didn't think he'd want to switch schools mid year. As we walked out of the doors the day of our tour he asked, "Can I start here tomorrow?" We were thrilled. Not only is he getting an excellent education but he is learning more and more about Christianity and understanding our faith. The class sizes are small so the children get more one-on-one attention from the teacher. Everyone in the building is kind and genuinely cares about your child. This year we also enrolled Brady, our 4 year old, into the preschool program. He loves the school as much as his big brother. We've had to make changes in our lifestyle to afford a private education for our children; but it has been more than worth it.

Mrs. Leslie Sullivan is the best teacher and has enriched my child's life with her care and love.

The teachers, staff, and administration of Parkview Christian Academy clearly care about providing a quality education from a Christian worldview. I have seen that demonstrated time and time again. They have communicated that the parents are primarily responsible for raising the children and the school has only been entrusted with a part of that process. The teachers and staff regularly communicate and the concerns I have seen in public schools of not being informed of what my chidren are being taught is of no concern here. I highly recommend Parkview!

There are some very caring parents and teachers at this school. However, the principal has demonstrated lack of leadership, in my opinion, and appears to not take parental concerns seriously. The communication with parents on the part of the principal has been very poor and he seems annoyed by parents who ask questions and demonstrate concern for their children's safety. I highly recommend that anyone considering Parkview ask very tough questions of the principal regarding potential hazards in a 100 yr old building, security concerns and what is being done to address those issues by way of policy, procedure and preventative measures.

Parkview Christian Academy has been my daughter's school since Kindergarten. The academic course work has been challenging and competitive with other public and private schools. She is now in second grade, working on a monthly book report, the annual science fair and weekly 25 word spelling tests. She benefits from 1-14 teacher-student ratio, bible study and strong friendships. The faculty and staff are dedicated to the children's spiritual and developmental growth. We were pleased this year when the school began offering a Spanish class to allow children at the best age to learn a foreign language. My husband and I are pleased to be active volunteers at the school, getting to know our daughter's friends and other families in our community.

Last modified Parkview Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12