Posted December 23, 2008

Posted October 06, 2007

Tenth Street Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
- a administrator
I feel that Tenth street is behind in academics. I have family that lives in Greenwood and her daughter knew how to read by the time she went into first grade. In addition, Ohio schools are very academic. My friend has a 1st grader and he is reading at a 2nd grade level due to enhance reading in K. The way that K is set up is terrible how is a child learning and gets confused on when to go to school.

Posted October 21, 2005
I love 10th Street, I have had good teachers and bad. This year I have a wonderful teacher working with my daughter. Last year communication was a major problem between me and the teacher. The Teacher this year automatically setup the communication book I asked for last year. The principal is wonderful too. Mrs. West Shows authority along with understanding. Children these days have little respect for their peers and adult figures. 10th street works with the Character Counts system. This really helps the children understand what needs to be in there life everyday. My Daughter also has High Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities and ADHD. 10 th has been wonderful with her needs and the IEP we hold twice a yr. I would never move out of this school district.

Tenth Street Elementary School
3124 East 10th Street, Anderson, IN  46012
Last modified Tenth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tenth Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top