Bad
Good

Maple has a responsible, thoughtful, loving staff with wonderful leadership given by the principal. Character is displayed in the staff as well as the students. The cultural diversity adds to each and every classroom. Visit Maple and...enjoy:)

I love this school! It's a small school with a big heart. The teachers work well as a team and the school recognizes the diversity of each child. They have the priviledge of have the Outdoor Learning Center in their backyard which makes the many family events fun.

I Love Love Love Maple Elementary!! The Principal, Mrs. Harrison does a fabulous job with the children. The support staff is Awesome, the gals Lisa and Cathy in the Front Rock It!!!!! Not to mention the tremendous teaching staffing.... Mrs. Craing, Mrs. Mitchell, Mrs. Syberg, Mrs. Spacco, Mr. Leeke, Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Feldhake. What Blessings they have been in my boys lives and our families. Special thanks to Mrs. O'Neil and Mrs. Samide thank you for all you do. Thank you for making Maple a family home and happy and safe environment! Your hard work is shown daily. God Bless You All ...

This is our first year at Maple and I can't say how pleased I am. My student is in Ms. Roehling's 3rd grade class and he loves her as well as his classmates. The staff, as a whole, is very helpful and caring. You can't go wrong by sending your child to Maple.

I love Maple Elementary School. My daughter is a kindergartener in Mrs. Craigs class and loves it! The schools mission is right in line with our standards. I have heard great things about all the Elementary schools in Avon, but from my daughters experience at Maple I couldn't have asked for a better school or teacher. Mrs. Craig has a gift. She goes above and beyond--she held a special class for parents to teach us how to help our children with phonics at home. She challenges my daughter and makes it fun to learn. We couldn't ask for a better teacher!

My Daughter is in Kindergarten this year and has Ms. Floyd; She is beyond a wonderful teacher and person, my daughter has learned so much from her and knows that Ms. Floyd cares about each one of them. I wish she could be my daughters teacher until she graduates. Her Christmas card about all of her students brought tears to my eyes and to my sister whom is a teacher of 12 yrs. Thank you Maple for blessing us with her in our life. She is terrific.

Maple Elementary is full of caring and exceptional people. You can always tell when the teachers and staff care about a child's education. I would recommend the Avon School system to anyone.

Last modified Maple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.