Posted September 27, 2013
Maple has a responsible, thoughtful, loving staff with wonderful leadership given by the principal. Character is displayed in the staff as well as the students. The cultural diversity adds to each and every classroom. Visit Maple and...enjoy:)

Posted August 11, 2013
I love this school! It's a small school with a big heart. The teachers work well as a team and the school recognizes the diversity of each child. They have the priviledge of have the Outdoor Learning Center in their backyard which makes the many family events fun.

Maple Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2008
This is our first year at Maple and I can't say how pleased I am. My student is in Ms. Roehling's 3rd grade class and he loves her as well as his classmates. The staff, as a whole, is very helpful and caring. You can't go wrong by sending your child to Maple.

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted April 11, 2007
I love Maple Elementary School. My daughter is a kindergartener in Mrs. Craigs class and loves it! The schools mission is right in line with our standards. I have heard great things about all the Elementary schools in Avon, but from my daughters experience at Maple I couldn't have asked for a better school or teacher. Mrs. Craig has a gift. She goes above and beyond--she held a special class for parents to teach us how to help our children with phonics at home. She challenges my daughter and makes it fun to learn. We couldn't ask for a better teacher!

Posted January 25, 2007
My Daughter is in Kindergarten this year and has Ms. Floyd; She is beyond a wonderful teacher and person, my daughter has learned so much from her and knows that Ms. Floyd cares about each one of them. I wish she could be my daughters teacher until she graduates. Her Christmas card about all of her students brought tears to my eyes and to my sister whom is a teacher of 12 yrs. Thank you Maple for blessing us with her in our life. She is terrific.

Posted January 02, 2007
Maple Elementary is full of caring and exceptional people. You can always tell when the teachers and staff care about a child's education. I would recommend the Avon School system to anyone.

Maple Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2006
I also am very pleased with the school. They break out students according to ability in of language arts and math so students learn with others at their level. I feel this is very important so higher learners don't get bored and students who need a little more help don't feel intimidated or 'not as smart'. The teachers seem to really care about the students and parental involvement is very high - which I feel is a critical factor to a school's success. They also have an acclerated class for grades 3 and 4 for kids who need more challenging work. They seem to care both about helping children who might be struggling and also with those who need more of a challenge instead of one or the other.

Posted May 18, 2006
- a administrator
We love this school. Everyone from the senior administration down to the teachers are very involved and truely concerned about making sure that the kids get a top notch education. My children are bus riders so I don't get the opportunity as some parents do to see the teachers on a daily basis, but they go out of their way to stay in contact with me almost weekly by emial, phone etc. I went through 12 years of Catholic school and was very skeptical, especially these days, about public school systems, but this is in a very conservative area and morals and values are reinforced on a daily basis. Actually, some of our friends are transfering their children from the Catholic school to the public because of the curriculum, only to find that their children are lagging behind their classmates. Again, great school, and district, overall.

Posted June 09, 2005

Contact Information

7237 U.S. 36
Avon, IN 46123

School website

Maple Elementary School
7237 U.S. 36, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Maple Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.