Posted November 22, 2014
The teachers are the best: Funny, cool, and your kids may admire a few teachers I know I do!!! I love everyone the students are friendly and kind! The teachers provide a very welcoming learning evironment. The administrators are fantastic they are always willing to listen and help in anyway possible. The janitors are very kind as they keep the school clean. Students are a major part of the school and always willing to help out and direct new/ incoming students to classes. My favorite part of the school are the teachers because they are always willing to help you out so you understand the lesson better all grades I recommend journalism!!! Also improvements are bathrooms in the eighth grade hallway for goodness sake. 8th grader

Posted May 22, 2014
Some of the teachers are ok. There are some teachers that are bad but for the most part it is fun. I will have to say though that there should be more students events like dances. We have a very diverse groups of kids. It is not to large and not to small. I would like to have our principle get more involve with school. If you live in Carmel you would like this school if not well you cant go to the school. The teachers make sure you do your home witch is a good thing. So the teachers do care for there students. This school is better than most and I enjoyed it.

Posted September 10, 2013
It is like a dream! We came from Brazil and enrolled our kids on Carmel Middle School (7th and 8th grade). Since the beginning, the access to the website and then, from the very first day we arrived, the building, staff, teachers, the way they deal with us, letting us informed of what is going on the school, let us feeling as we were living a dream, having the opportunity to give our children one of the best education in the world! Thank you so much Carmel Middle School!

Posted July 22, 2011
Carmel Middle School emphasizes academics, as well as sports. Many of the teams are undefeated and are known across the state. The academic teams usually place first to third and most qualify for state competitions. The principal is really involved and teachers are supportive and incorporate fun into the learning system. Honors programs are availible and their is a diverse selection of extracurricular activities, ranging from book clubs to anime clubs to student council to games club to speech teams to math counts to trak to cheerleading. Their is no bullying and it's not all about being rich.

Carmel Middle School 1

Posted February 08, 2011
This school is horrible, the bullying is uncontrollable, and the majority of the kids are rude and sarcastic, the teachers are good at what they do but this school is absolutely horrible.

Posted July 18, 2010
The person who said its all about money... its not.... Im filthy rich and people know that but im an outcast. If you ask me, Im totally fine with it because I know I go to a great and school with amazing teachers and great friends that I met there.

Carmel Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2010
this school is all about money if u have money u are popular if u do not have money u r a out cast

Posted May 02, 2009
Carmel Middle school is a great school with nice teachers such as Mr. Miller and Miss. Stroh. They have a lot of good computers, big lockers, and more. The sports are also very good. I am very happy with CMS.

Posted May 25, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
i think that the principal is okay but the eighth grade teachers are the best. Mr. Matthews, Mrs. Campbell, Mrs. Kay, and Mrs. ElRite aret the best teachers this school has to offer.

Carmel Middle School
300 South Guilford Road, Carmel, IN  46032
Last modified Carmel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carmel Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top