1 review of this school

Rose Hamilton Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2004
My daughter began the second half of third grade at Rose Hamilton. I was extremely pleased with how the teachers met her where she was at socially and academically. The teachers are friendly and genuinely care about their students. My son began Kindergarten this past year; and eventhough he only went a half day, he is reading. The teachers are busy! They have a lot to teach and still have time to have fun with their students. It reminds me of a school from 20 years ago in size and personality. They offer a wide variety of extra activities for all grades. Everyone is valued at Rose Hamilton.

Contact Information

1281 South Round Barn Road
Centerville, IN 47330

School website

Rose Hamilton Elementary School
1281 South Round Barn Road, Centerville, IN  47330
Last modified Rose Hamilton Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-2
Rose Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.