Posted April 14, 2013
Wow... so much good to say about Bailly! The principal truly cares about the students. The administration does not put up with poor behavior and disciplines students effectively. My child has had some of the more experienced teachers at the school and they have been amazing! The facility is well taken care of and is a pleasant place for my child to spend his day. The Title teachers are well qualified and work hard to get the students up to grade level. Two thumbs up for Bailly Elementary!

Bailly Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2013
I love Bailly Elementary. My son has some speech difficulties and they help him so much it is amazing. I love how they have so many programs to help kids. I will never pull my son out of this school corporation because I have never seen teachers work so hard to help their students.

Bailly Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Awesome teachers, great PTO programming, excellent academic program, caring staff, friendly community, great parent involvement, innovative teaching, up to date technology, creative fundraising, ...

Posted September 09, 2009
I Love Bailly elementry and I will never move and take my kids out of the chesterton school systems. My sister moved here just so her kids can go to this school they have so much to offer the children 'absoultly no child is left behind here and they meet each child's needs' they really do care about your kids and have special programs to help your child in any weakness. I also reccomend for smaller children the duneland YMCA PreSchool/daycare....

Posted May 15, 2009
We moved here just for my daughter to go to school. I love how well the teachers take part in things as well as there aids.

Posted December 03, 2008
I had a child with ADHD and other special needs and they were very accomadating. On the other hand, I also had child that academically excelled as well. All around best school from all aspects. Very impressive

Posted April 14, 2006
My family has had a wonderful experience with this school. The teachers are well educated and very concerned for each student. There are many activities for kids of all ages. The parent involvement is great.

Bailly Elementary School
800 South 5th Street, Chesterton, IN  46304
Last modified Bailly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bailly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.