Bad
Good

This school is run very thoughtfully and professionally. Every teacher I've encountered so far has been very dedicated to their students and pleasant with parents. We love this school!

The office staff are rude. Called to tell them my daughter was riding the bus home, and she made a very rude comment. Unacceptable behavior from school staff. They treat me and my daughter like low class and an inconvenience.

Wow... so much good to say about Bailly! The principal truly cares about the students. The administration does not put up with poor behavior and disciplines students effectively. My child has had some of the more experienced teachers at the school and they have been amazing! The facility is well taken care of and is a pleasant place for my child to spend his day. The Title teachers are well qualified and work hard to get the students up to grade level. Two thumbs up for Bailly Elementary!

I love Bailly Elementary. My son has some speech difficulties and they help him so much it is amazing. I love how they have so many programs to help kids. I will never pull my son out of this school corporation because I have never seen teachers work so hard to help their students.

Awesome teachers, great PTO programming, excellent academic program, caring staff, friendly community, great parent involvement, innovative teaching, up to date technology, creative fundraising, ...

I Love Bailly elementry and I will never move and take my kids out of the chesterton school systems. My sister moved here just so her kids can go to this school they have so much to offer the children 'absoultly no child is left behind here and they meet each child's needs' they really do care about your kids and have special programs to help your child in any weakness. I also reccomend for smaller children the duneland YMCA PreSchool/daycare....

We moved here just for my daughter to go to school. I love how well the teachers take part in things as well as there aids.

I had a child with ADHD and other special needs and they were very accomadating. On the other hand, I also had child that academically excelled as well. All around best school from all aspects. Very impressive

Last modified Bailly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.