PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My kids enjoy going to school accept for the homework (like a majority of kids) My wife and I like this school because of the discipline and curriculum. I can not praise the staff enough for all the effort they enrich into the kids. I wish they went all the way up to 12th grade! I will keep my kids in private school when they reach High school. St Anthony's is by far the best! The preschool program I highly recommend as well.

The principal is an amazing leader and wonderful with the students.She is involved through out the school. The staff have decades of experience helping my kids learn with different techniques. The school food is homemade nutritional deliciousness! The office staff go above and beyond welcoming new students and families ensuring safety & security. It's not just morals and values staff enforce- it's respect,responsibility to accomplish those goals. We are blessed St. Anthony's is by far the best Catholic School in Southern Indiana.

Awesome. My children have learned so much. they have so many new things-Spanish Class for 4 yr old through 8th grade, a very strong Stewardship program for grades K-4.

SAS is a wonderful school. The teachers are always there for the kids who need help. My child has succeeded in way we never thought possible. She has even won awards. We are so proud to be parents of a SAS student. There is no other school in the area we would send our children.

St. Anthony School is the best choice for any school in the deanery. The choice was obvious by the wonderful Open House we just attended. It made us feel like we were at home. We attended several in the deanery, but there was no comparison. We were so impressed with the amazing DVD, the grade level brochure, and the treatment we received as soon as we entered the building. They just really showed they cared about us, not just another number.

I am extremely pleased with St. Anthony School. My children are receiving a sonderful education. I love the atmosphere and the community feeling when I enter the building.

When we started here it was a great school. Over time it has fallen short! Seem like parents input means nothing anymore. When you do say or recommend something they always have an answer as to why you are not right. The classes are larger numbers now, no different than public. I feel like it is a waist of money!

We have two children in school at St. Anthony and can't wait until the third starts preschool there next year. The administration and faculty create such a great atmosphere for kids from all backgrounds to learn and grow.

St. Anthony School is the best decision I ever made. My child is happy, safe and excels academically. I could not imagine her going any where else. Everyone should send their child to a school as wonderful as this one.

St. Anthony's provides a great education with caring teachers. The faith based education is worth choosing over the public options.

Last modified Saint Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8