Posted June 20, 2013
Awesome. My children have learned so much. they have so many new things-Spanish Class for 4 yr old through 8th grade, a very strong Stewardship program for grades K-4.

Posted February 08, 2013
SAS is a wonderful school. The teachers are always there for the kids who need help. My child has succeeded in way we never thought possible. She has even won awards. We are so proud to be parents of a SAS student. There is no other school in the area we would send our children.

Posted February 08, 2013
St. Anthony School is the best choice for any school in the deanery. The choice was obvious by the wonderful Open House we just attended. It made us feel like we were at home. We attended several in the deanery, but there was no comparison. We were so impressed with the amazing DVD, the grade level brochure, and the treatment we received as soon as we entered the building. They just really showed they cared about us, not just another number.

Posted September 02, 2012
I am extremely pleased with St. Anthony School. My children are receiving a sonderful education. I love the atmosphere and the community feeling when I enter the building.

Saint Anthony School 2

Posted August 23, 2012
When we started here it was a great school. Over time it has fallen short! Seem like parents input means nothing anymore. When you do say or recommend something they always have an answer as to why you are not right. The classes are larger numbers now, no different than public. I feel like it is a waist of money!

Posted November 27, 2011
We have two children in school at St. Anthony and can't wait until the third starts preschool there next year. The administration and faculty create such a great atmosphere for kids from all backgrounds to learn and grow.

Posted March 06, 2011
St. Anthony School is the best decision I ever made. My child is happy, safe and excels academically. I could not imagine her going any where else. Everyone should send their child to a school as wonderful as this one.

Posted October 13, 2010
St. Anthony's provides a safe, supportive environment for my child. It excels in academics and challenges my child to do his best. The staff and teachers are excellent and create a "family environment" at this school.

Posted August 26, 2010
St. Anthony's provides a great education with caring teachers. The faith based education is worth choosing over the public options.

Saint Anthony School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
Our son has been at St. Anthony School for two years and we couldn't be happier! We love that SAS provides a faith-based education in a diverse, inclusive atmosphere.

Saint Anthony School
320 North Sherwood Avenue, Clarksville, IN  47129
Last modified Saint Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Anthony School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top