Posted May 10, 2014
This school seriously sucks. I'm a current student and if you don't understand the material the teaches straight up refuse to help or your tell you the same thing that you didn't understand earlier. Most teachers show up late to class EVERY day. Most teachers don't teach but have you teach yourself with endless worksheets while they play games on their phones or computers. The students are so snobby and rude and the drug use is extremely big here. If you haven't been here since like 1st grade you won't make many friends. Just save yourself a headache and don't bring your kids to Danville.

Posted October 27, 2011
I graduate this year (2012) and recently moved here from Avon in February to finish off my Junior year. This school is the worst school I've been too and I've been too a few since we always move. The teachers are some of the most undisciplined, lazy teachers I've ever had. Some don't start class for 5-10min and my junior year ICP teacher didn't start until 30 minutes after class, he just sat there on his computer. My history teacher just gave us note worksheets everyday, NEVER taught us, just went over the note sheets the day after and let us use notes on every test. My P.E. teacher constantly talked down about us and yelled at us for no reason. There are a few good teachers, as in like 2? But that's it. Now to talk about the students.. My classmates are some of the most racist people I've ever met. This also this applies to the town as a whole I would love to rant about how racist this school is but I won't. Since it's a small school, it's hard to make friends anyway because everyone knows each other and has their little groups. My parents only moved out here because we couldn't find a house where we wanted to live and we needed a place soon so we moved out here. 1/5 stars.

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008
I moved here from Indianapolis and I don't plan on leaving. My kids have done great in this school system. The teachers are wonderful and care about the children.

Danville Community High School 4

Posted November 16, 2006
We moved our son here from Avon. He has done a wonderful change and I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are great and VERY helpful. I love the system

Danville Community High School 2

Posted September 23, 2005
- a former student
I struggled in some classes, it seemed as if I didn't undertand the teacher would just reteach me the same lesson that I didn't understand. No variety in the 'teaching' staff at all. The school also seemed to be very miss lead, the staff seemed more involved with the sports part of the school than the learning part. My family and I were very displeased with Danville school corporation.

Posted November 21, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from danville in 2001 and this is a great school. I would not put my children in any other school. I was not in sports. I was an b c student. So if your children are needing help they need to ask for it.

Posted November 03, 2004
This is an amazing school system. The small town environment is very safe and provides a great atmosphere for my children. They have great sportsmanship and the arts are equally as valuable. This is a great place to be, and we'll be staying here in Hendricks County for a long time.

Danville Community High School
100 Warrior Way, Danville, IN  46122
Last modified Danville Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danville Community High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.