Bad
Good

If I would of known what this school was all about in the first place I would of never ever of sent my kids there. No communication , when u go to talk to anybody they put u down like ur a bad parent. When really they need to teach and stop playing on there phones or eating in the class rooms ..

This school seriously sucks. I'm a current student and if you don't understand the material the teaches straight up refuse to help or your tell you the same thing that you didn't understand earlier. Most teachers show up late to class EVERY day. Most teachers don't teach but have you teach yourself with endless worksheets while they play games on their phones or computers. The students are so snobby and rude and the drug use is extremely big here. If you haven't been here since like 1st grade you won't make many friends. Just save yourself a headache and don't bring your kids to Danville.

I graduate this year (2012) and recently moved here from Avon in February to finish off my Junior year. This school is the worst school I've been too and I've been too a few since we always move. The teachers are some of the most undisciplined, lazy teachers I've ever had. Some don't start class for 5-10min and my junior year ICP teacher didn't start until 30 minutes after class, he just sat there on his computer. My history teacher just gave us note worksheets everyday, NEVER taught us, just went over the note sheets the day after and let us use notes on every test. My P.E. teacher constantly talked down about us and yelled at us for no reason. There are a few good teachers, as in like 2? But that's it. Now to talk about the students.. My classmates are some of the most racist people I've ever met. This also this applies to the town as a whole I would love to rant about how racist this school is but I won't. Since it's a small school, it's hard to make friends anyway because everyone knows each other and has their little groups. My parents only moved out here because we couldn't find a house where we wanted to live and we needed a place soon so we moved out here. 1/5 stars.

I moved here from Indianapolis and I don't plan on leaving. My kids have done great in this school system. The teachers are wonderful and care about the children.

We moved our son here from Avon. He has done a wonderful change and I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are great and VERY helpful. I love the system

Last modified Danville Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.