Dayton Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2011
My son has done so great this year in Dayton Elementary. That he has graduated from an Emotional and Behavior class. To a regular 2nd grade class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayton Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2007

Dayton Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2007
I think that overall the teachers at Dayton are very nice and work great with the children. I think that they are not the best at communicating with the parents. I have been very dissapointed in the results of standardized tests. They consistently score below state average. I think they are a ok school and need to work harder to become a great school.

Dayton Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2005
When we moved here my daughter was in 3rd grade. They were wonderful. She is now in 4th and doing better than she ever did at her previous school. Dayton encourage parental involvement and they listen. And they find many ways to reward the children for doing good things. I do think they need a more stuctured sports program as they don't play organized sports. I do however think they put too much emphasis on ISTEP tests as they have recommened my daughter take special classes and she makes all A's and B's. She has just never done well on standardized tests. But, at least they care.

Dayton Elementary School
College Street, Dayton, IN  47941
Last modified Dayton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dayton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.