Bad
Good

Jimtown Schools have that.... Small School Feel, World Class Education! The staff really care and go all out for the students!

I'm trying to find the school schedule for jimtown elementary? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website.

I think Jimtown is a great school community, the teachers are just great, I graduated from Jimtown and now have a 5 year old enrolled there, they are very encouraging to your child especially when they see him excelling in something.

I have children and nieces that go their and the teachers go out of there way to make sure they know the parents. There was a day that I had to go in and it was a few months into my sons first year the principal knew who I was talking about and I never told him what my sons name was.This really impressed me because growing up the principal of the school I went to never knew my name and I went to the same school for the whole time I was in elementry.The teachers there no matter what grade your child is in they know who he or she is!There is no way I would ever transfer my children anywhere else....

Last modified Jimtown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2