Posted August 16, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008
Very caring staff that goes above and beyond.

Posted March 30, 2008
Its a very excellent school and its well manners are like have appreciation and what they do. Other kids should come and join them and be a star!! everybody is a part of there school.

Posted March 03, 2006
- a former student

Elwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2005
Edgewood is a nice looking school and some of the teachers are great but the corporation says one thing then changes it's minds. This school corporation needs change and I hope it comes soon.

Posted August 16, 2004
Edgewood is a beautiful school with a wonderful principal and teachers. I would like to see the school be accessible to ALL children. I have a child that is AUTISTIC that has to go to another school in a different city. I have four children and the other 3 go to Edgewood. I would love to have all of my children go to the same school and not have to worry about sending my child with special needs on a very long bus ride to another school. I would like to see Edgewood have a program and a teacher to provide an education to ALL of the children in their district! I may not see my child get to go to Elwood schools, but maybe others will. Elwood should try to keep their students here in Elwood!!

Elwood Elementary School
940 North 19th Street, Elwood, IN  46036
Last modified Elwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Elwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.