Posted April 29, 2014
Good Shepherd offers a safe, nurturing environment. My children are learning a ton and have made wonderful friends! Teachers and staff at Good Shepherd are superior and genuinely care about their students. I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Good Shepherd!cs

Posted April 25, 2014
Good Shepherd is a four star school with excellent academics. We have the best teachers and staff. Just two years ago we added a preschool that is outstanding. Our school is faith based which I am very proud of. Our i-step scores are the best in the state.

Posted April 24, 2014
Very, very pleased with my daughter's educational experience at GSS. The leadership and involvement provided by the Principal and Priest are incomparable. My family moved across the country so that my daughter could attend Good Shepherd and it has proven to be a most wise decision. She and I were both particularly impressed by her kindergarten year.

Posted April 24, 2014
Our school is so supportive of our families! They care about the children! Love that the 8th grade have Kindergarten buddies! Also other grades do it! They strive to make the best adults out of our children! GREAT communication!!

Posted November 06, 2008
GSS rocks i love coming in and seeing my friends every day! plus, on top of that, i learn something new every single day! not a day goes by without learning something new! me and my friends are very acceptable of new people and we try to make them feel comfortable! i love GSS! so come check us out! im pretty sure you will find the school for your kids!

Posted July 18, 2008
Good Shepherd is awesome! We welcome all students. Our school has experienced teachers and a principal who goes the extra mile to do what she can for all students. We also have a full-time resource teacher to help those in need of extra help. Come for a visit...you will love it!

Posted December 28, 2006
G.S.S. is an fabulous school! The excellent academics and loving environment are top notch! It is a true 'family,' with many opportunities available to be involved in the education of your children. As a teacher (not at G.S.S.), I can't imagine sending my children to any other school!

Good Shepherd School
2301 North Stockwell Road, Evansville, IN  47715
Last modified Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Good Shepherd School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.