PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

st.Ben's is a great school, I have put 6 kids thru the school and I am very pleased with the teacher's, everybody is created equal. The parent involvement is great, the children are very nice, we are like one big family!

We have had three children at St.Ben's and in hind sight would not have sent them to this school! We were naive in thinking they were getting a better education along with christian values Principal apathetic and unprofessional in talking about other parents and students in an unkind manner! A few good teachers in lower grades but not in upper grades!

My children have attended St. Benedict for 5 years and we have had children in Preschool through 8th grade. This school has been outstanding in every way. We came from the EVSC public schools and the difference is incredible. My children love the school, the teachers, their classmates and the overall culture and high standards the eastside Catholic school system promotes. My children are enthusiastic about being involved, they never want to miss school, and they are encouraged to excel. We would never send our children anywhere else. We are excited about continuing the high standards of behavior and academics at Memorial High School next year. We love St. Ben's!

My children have attended St. Bens since preschool. They are now in 5th and 7th grades. The academic program is focused on high standards. The children are also taught self control, discipline and respect. No school is perfect, nor is any child. However, the teachers, principal, and staff have always been there for us and for my children. I would not send them anywhere else and have never regretted my decision to send them to St. Bens.

My children have attended St Bens for five years, and it is certainly average. My children have received good grades and have not experienced behavioral difficulties, for which I am pleased. On the other hand, the general discipline level seems to be declining. The principal is not communicative or responsive in general, but instead seems to feel she is not required to answer to parents. The parents, however, are greatly involved and supportive of the school.

There are a handful of very good teachers, but that can be said of most schools. Conversely, there are also a handful of truly bad teachers. Most fall somewhere in between. The school's art program is a bright spot. Overall, St. Ben's is very average.

St. Bens is a fantastic school, in regards to both academic and discipline concerns. I have two children that have attended the school for four years, and we could not be more pleased with the superior curriculum and the positive discipline. If you are looking for a top notch school...pick St. Bens!

My children are in the primary and middle school levels at St. Benedict Cathedral School. They have been provided with an outstanding education. During the last school year I was thrilled with the advances made by my children have made in reading and math. Another aspect of education at St. Bens that I appreciate is their innovative use of technology in the computer lab and regular classrooms. The teachers have been very attentive to their needs. Both of my children have a very healthy attitude toward school, and enjoy attending St. Bens. There are also many opportunities to involve your family in parish and school activities. One of my favorite things about St. Bens is that our priest greets the children each morning in the main hallway. I believe this makes an important statement to our children.

Last modified St Benedict Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8