Posted January 28, 2014
st.Ben's is a great school, I have put 6 kids thru the school and I am very pleased with the teacher's, everybody is created equal. The parent involvement is great, the children are very nice, we are like one big family!

St Benedict Cathedral School 1

Posted November 30, 2012
We have had three children at St.Ben's and in hind sight would not have sent them to this school! We were naive in thinking they were getting a better education along with christian values Principal apathetic and unprofessional in talking about other parents and students in an unkind manner! A few good teachers in lower grades but not in upper grades!

Posted May 16, 2011
My children have attended St. Benedict for 5 years and we have had children in Preschool through 8th grade. This school has been outstanding in every way. We came from the EVSC public schools and the difference is incredible. My children love the school, the teachers, their classmates and the overall culture and high standards the eastside Catholic school system promotes. My children are enthusiastic about being involved, they never want to miss school, and they are encouraged to excel. We would never send our children anywhere else. We are excited about continuing the high standards of behavior and academics at Memorial High School next year. We love St. Ben's!

Posted January 12, 2010

St Benedict Cathedral School 0

Posted April 26, 2009
My children have attended St. Bens since preschool. They are now in 5th and 7th grades. The academic program is focused on high standards. The children are also taught self control, discipline and respect. No school is perfect, nor is any child. However, the teachers, principal, and staff have always been there for us and for my children. I would not send them anywhere else and have never regretted my decision to send them to St. Bens.

Posted February 07, 2009

St Benedict Cathedral School 3

Posted October 29, 2008
My children have attended St Bens for five years, and it is certainly average. My children have received good grades and have not experienced behavioral difficulties, for which I am pleased. On the other hand, the general discipline level seems to be declining. The principal is not communicative or responsive in general, but instead seems to feel she is not required to answer to parents. The parents, however, are greatly involved and supportive of the school.

St Benedict Cathedral School 3

Posted July 25, 2008
There are a handful of very good teachers, but that can be said of most schools. Conversely, there are also a handful of truly bad teachers. Most fall somewhere in between. The school's art program is a bright spot. Overall, St. Ben's is very average.

Posted February 02, 2008
St. Bens is a fantastic school, in regards to both academic and discipline concerns. I have two children that have attended the school for four years, and we could not be more pleased with the superior curriculum and the positive discipline. If you are looking for a top notch school...pick St. Bens!

Posted September 19, 2007

St Benedict Cathedral School
530 South Harlan Avenue, Evansville, IN  47714
Last modified St Benedict Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Benedict Cathedral School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.