Posted November 04, 2013
The best school in Evansville! The principal, Mr. Shull, is great with all the kids and knows them all by name. I moved my daughter there after she fell through the cracks in public schools do to her quiet personality and oversized classes. It was the best thing I have ever done for my child. I only wish ELS went threw high school but I'm thankful for what the teachers have done to help her thus far.

Evansville Lutheran School 3

Posted January 25, 2012
This school is good but leaves much to be desired. All children are required to read at one level. My children are extrememly bored and made to do busy work to fill their day.

Posted September 06, 2011
Excellent school. Christian education by outstanding teachers. Top ISTEP scores. Using lots of technology with the kids. Learning in a loving atmosphere. The kids have a chapel service every Wed at 7:45- all grades together. Come and check it out for yourself. You will be sold from that moment on!

Evansville Lutheran School 4

Posted February 10, 2009
Great school with caring teachers. Good programs for kids to learn from.

Posted January 21, 2009
ELS is the best! The school provides an academically challenging environment. The staff is exceptional. Children grow in faith and love. ELS dynamically equips kids to face the changing world in the Lord's embrace and in the armor of God. I adore the extracurricular enrichment programs and focus on developing each child's unique talents. You know you are in the right place when the principal begins each day with, ' Our verse for today...' ELS is the best! (that is the end of my cheer, LOL)

Posted January 21, 2009
You could not make a better choice! The school is led by an excellent principal and board. The staff is exceptional. Teachers are priceless. As a parent, I could not more please with the academic environment and enriching extracurricular activities. My children are thriving in this school and their fatih is growing. I am honored to wear the purple and gold! Go Monarchs! ELS is the best!

Evansville Lutheran School 4

Posted March 13, 2008

Evansville Lutheran School 1

Posted January 31, 2008

Evansville Lutheran School 3

Posted January 23, 2008

Evansville Lutheran School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
The best decision we ever made for our children.

Evansville Lutheran School
120 East Michigan Street, Evansville, IN  47711
Last modified Evansville Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evansville Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.