Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

If you are the kind of parent that is involved in you kids school this might not be the right school for you. His preschool year went great but we had a horrible experience here for my son's kindergarten year (his last year there). I felt like the staff do not communicate well at all within the school or with the parents. My son had 48 latest to school in that year that I was NEVER told about even though he was there in the school on time everyday he was at school (he rode the bus mostly). The teachers that were in the cafeteria with him for breakfast would just let him stay in there until after the final bell rang and then he would be told to get a late pass they never tried to have him leave at the first bell so he could be on time to class. It took us the whole year to get a teacher conference even though I asked every semester for one verbally and on the report cards! Everytime I would ask the teacher always said she forgot that I asked and also told me that she never checks the report cards to see if anyone has checked the box, she said I was maybe the 3rd one in ten years of her being there that has wanted one. We are also a family that have high values and standards and from what I saw this school caters more to family's that have lower values and standards.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son never had homework sent home although other schools his grade had homework every day but friday

i love my kids going to cedar hall they always come home with a's and b s love u cedar hall

This community based school helps everyone, students, parents, and pre-schoolers. It is truly making a difference in the local community.

This is a great school and the teachers are very nice.

Last modified Cedar Hall Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.