Bad
Good

This is the 11th school that I've been to, and definitely the worst. The classes are WAY behind. A lab that we are currently doing in biology, I already did two years ago at a middle school in another state. The average test scores are below average, especially in science classes (based on information from USAtestprep.) Some of the teachers are absolutely wonderful, but that's really only in a couple of classes. The office staff is lovely, for the most part. You know, until they find out that a parent has a problem with a teacher. In which case, they don't email anyone back in hopes that their problems will simply vanish. I've seen several fights in the hallway since I've been here, and students are hard to get along with. Unless you grow up at Triton, it's incredibly difficult fit in, because a fair amount of them are related or have known each other since kindergarten. They also have a mouse problem, which is disgusting. I had to stay after and help serve drinks at a choir performance one night, and there are also mice in the kitchen. Maybe I have high expectations for a high school in the middle of nowhere, but I stand by my opinion.

If you have not grown up here all your life and know generations of people your child will not get the benefit of any doubt! They are not used to having gifted kids, they are not helpful, and they will not make any changes to help you no matter what the risks. I would suggested looking somewhere else for a high school if you are new to the area!

We love this school. We moved our kids from a private school to triton schools last year. We love the teachers and athletic departments. The curriculum is what we would expect from a small rural school with teachers willing to teach!

This school is boss and has a great curriculum as well as good teachers with a good sense of who needs help and who needs more work.

I am a former student and current parent and we moved back to the Triton area from Center Grove. I was prepared for college at Purdue and on to Indiana Wesleyan for a Masters Degree. We moved back so that our children can get the same education and community experience that I had. If you think Triton is not where you would like to see it, get involved and let's work together.

triton is a great and fantastic school and is going to new tech next year and i am excited to be a part of it.

I am a current student at Triton Central and I will be graduating in a couple months. I can say nothing say nothing about my experience at Triton but the fact that it was a great experience. People previously wrote reviews and mentioned how Triton is a bad school, doesn't prepare you, and is only a good experience for those involved. Triton is in the bottom 2% for the amount of funding it receives, but still is a 4 star school and constantly ranks in the cream of the crop in attendance, test scores, graduation rating and other comparisons. Triton Central has given me a great experience and a great education.

Having SEVERAL students in all 3 of the Triton schools, I am more that just impress with the education my childern are getting with the lack of funds that are given to the schools from the state. My children are not only learning the 'academic standards' that are outlined by the state, but they are also learning to be loving and caring people. Just like any parent, I have high expectations for my children, but most imporantly I want them to have compassion for others and a strong faith in God and his teachings.

Last modified Triton Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.