Posted April 24, 2014
I love teaching at Emmanuel St. Michael. The staff is one of the friendliest staffs I have every worked with. They love the kids and work hard to create a well rounded child for the world they are entering into someday. We have great technology available to our students which makes our classroom multi-dimensional in our resources for studying. Students enjoy working on iPads and MACBOOKS to create projects, research, and participate in class. ESM strives to encourage students who are rooted in Christ and prepare them to share God's love in our world. The family at ESM is a supportive environment which kids strive and are encouraged to work to their full potential on a daily basis.

Posted March 11, 2008
I would recommend sending your child to this school! I feel very comfortable sending my daughters here. Emmanuel-St. MIchael has a unique school where there are two campuses available for the growing students. Small class sizes and two Kindergarten, first and second grade teachers are a warm welcome into the school. Faith is apparent at ESM!

Posted October 27, 2003

Emmanuel-St Michael School
1123 Union Street, Fort Wayne, IN  46802
Last modified Emmanuel-St Michael School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emmanuel-St Michael School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.