Bad
Good

This school corp. is great. The only thing I have to complain about is the 7th grade having to choose choir ,band. Don't get me wrong I was in the band all thru elem. and high school and LOVED every moment, Thanks to Mr. Shipley. I wish they could have a choice with a foreign language, such as Latin or French or even German. I hope the coaches of the basketball for boys are better qualified better then they were in 6th gr.

I use to go to Frankton and it has wonderful people in it if you choose to hang out with the right group. I am now in a different school because of my parents and i miss it dearly!!

My children, after eight years of private school, came to Frankton schools. There are a couple of great faculty, but my children and I have come to hate this school. The curriculum is sub-par, especially the English classes. There have been verbal abuses by teachers and staff to children (not mine). I have written a personal letter to the high school principal of some concerns and he never acknowledged the letter. BAC

I taught at Frankton Jr/Sr high school and enjoyed the experience. The staff is wonderful, from the principal down to the custodians. Much to do is said about the suburban schools with more money, but there is also a lot to gain by being surrounded by good grounded people who care and know you by name.

It is awesome, my favorite part of it is their band.

Last modified Frankton Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.