Bad
Good

Posted March 25, 2009
We moved here last summer from California and my boys are doing great at J E Ober. The teachers and staff are really involved in making sure the kids stay on task and out of trouble. They found that my oldest son was a very intelligent kid and not just a trouble maker like they thought at his last school (because he was bored all the time). When we have to move back in 2 years I will greatly miss this school.

J E Ober Elementary School

Posted September 04, 2008
2 As beeing a parent of two children in the school, I feel that there is very big issues with involving parents. The lack of communication from teachers, and adminastration is very poor. i feel that they try to base the school only around test scores and not around what the students need.

Posted September 03, 2008
My kids started this school this year and they love it. And I like it because of the parent involvment.

Posted June 12, 2007
I have had a wonderful experience with Garrett school system. My son had the same teacher Mrs. Harmon for two years and she greatly impacted his life. I have had other teachers that were great!

Posted May 30, 2007
We are going into our 4th year at JE Ober and couldn't be happier. This is the most proactive, forward thinking school system I have ever known. The faculty is outstanding!! We just couldn't be happier we chose this school for our children.

J E Ober Elementary School
801 East Houston Street, Garrett, IN  46738
Last modified J E Ober Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.