Posted March 18, 2013
If feel like this is a very good school because it can prepare you well for college. I was able to get 15 COLLEGE CREDITS transferred so far due to the International Baccalaureate. I am also going to fight for some US History credits. Overall, this is a top notch school and I would recommend it, but the school is NOT the only one responsible for a their students success or failure rate of the school.

Posted June 03, 2012
I am a teacher at Goshen High School. In the past 10 years, we have improved soooooo much!!! We are a great school with great teachers and great students. We have a program for every student entering our building. We are an International Baccalaureate school, we provide a laptop to all incoming freshmen, a fantastic program for English Language Learners, our own television studio, a class that actually builds a house, and so much more! US News ranked us 12th in Indiana! Here's the link... http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/indiana/districts/goshen-community-schools/goshen-high-school-7232

Posted April 01, 2010

Posted May 27, 2009
is not true GHS is the best school in Indiana I feel sorry for people who dont go here

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted July 22, 2008
My daughters were in music, theatre, and the sciences, and participated in the honors programs at GHS. The teaching staff is made up of adults very proficient in their subject areas who are dedicated to teaching students and working to help parents shape our children into young, caring individuals very prepared to face the world. I'm very impressed with the positive influences, the exceptional academics, and the kindness and caring for others, and the whole-school community building that Goshen High School faculty stresses.

Posted October 08, 2007
Goshen High School has been an awesome experience for all three of my teenagers. My oldest daughter had the highest Math score her advisor had ever seen at Indiana University in Bloomington. The courses are challenging; the teachers are top-notch. GHS's music department is one of the top in the nation!

Goshen High School 2

Posted October 02, 2007
If scores do not do a school justice, that what does? Goshen scores a D- across the board in student scores, violence in the school, and the lack of support. There are some good teachers, but I question why they stay there when GHS fails so many in just letting them 'get by' to get their Federal Funding.

Posted September 13, 2007
I have always been impressed with the quality education my children received and are receiving at GHS. The test scores do not do the school justice. Quality educators working hard to help all students. Impressive.

Goshen High School 2

Posted June 07, 2006
Goshen HS school was a huge let down. While some parents have said their children have enjoyed a quality education, mine has not. The administration has allowed the school to be overrun with gang-bangers & a less than ample security system. I can not recommend this school to any parents of special needs - special ed or IEP (ADD, AD/HD,or ODC).

Goshen High School
401 Lincolnway East, Goshen, IN  46526
Last modified Goshen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goshen High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.