Bad
Good

my son was suspended for fighting and had been bullied leading up to the fight; left several messages and never did get anyone to return my call. Have had several other incidents where the communication was bad as well.

My grandchild attend Morton Elementary School. The entire staff cares about the children and their education. The teachers go above and beyound to make sure the children are on the level they should be on. I take my hat off to to the PTA as well. I am glad the School CIty of Hammond has not given up on the public school system

I think Morton is a very safe school, to me that is very important for children. I see the teachers asst. and principal out with the children when the kids are going to school and getting out. I am very proud to have my child attending Morton.

I just want to say that the teachers and staff at Morton are top in my book. They go above and beyond to help the kids succeed. They are really trying to prepare our children for the future and what comes along with being an adult and living life. I have a child in 4th grade and she struggled before transfering to Morton last year. She came from a school down south where they are very far behind in education compared to Morton. I commend everyone that keeps this school running smoothly from the teachers, staff and lunch workers all of you deserve to be rewarded for all your hard work and dedication to our children. Sincerely, Christy Ballentine

All 3 of my children attended Morton El. My youngest currently is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Hobbic. All of the teachers my children had were great and played an active role in their education. In fact my oldest is at Morton H.S. and has 4 A.P. classes and goes to Purdue Calument one evening a week for college course. Her education values begun early on at Morton El. and will continue throughout college.

My name is Ms.Wilkerson.My 6 year old attends kindergarten and has Mrs.Wieser.She is so fantastic my daughter raves about her teacher and misses her on the weekend.Thats a heck of an impact.She works really well with her kids and cares about each one individually.I am so proud of my daughter and proud she has a teacher that makes her want to learn.I have been on field trips this year and really got to see how all the teachers interact with the kids.Their safety comes first and meanwhile we all have alot of fun.So thank you Morton for an astounding job! Also a big thanks to all the teachers whom make this school what it is.Too bad my teachers werent this involved I think alot of children benefit from this school.I wouldn,t want my child in any other school.

I am very happy with my son's teacher.He started kindergarden this year. Mrs. Wieser is very understanding and willing to listen to any issues you may have.

Last modified Morton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.