Eastbrook Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2014
My son is in kindergarten at eastbrook this year. I love the staff at the school. His teacher is amazing and the office is organized. I feel like I am always informed and kept in the loop. The only negitive would be that my son has 26 kids in his class with one teacher and no full time teachers aid. Sometimes it is hard for her to teach a class this large when the children are on very different learning levels. I wish they had an advanced program in kindergarten so children who already know the basics could move on more quickly while the students that need more help (some of the kids didnt speak English well at the beginning of the school year) would benifit from a slower pace. I think at times some kids are board and some kids are lost.

Eastbrook Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2008
Staff works hard to work with students to help them succeed academically. Good parent involement. Staff works with parents to help students. School is safe and clean. Good discipline. High expecations re: student behavior. Students wear uniforms. Office staff very helpful

Eastbrook Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2007
EES has a great parent support group that is always looking for more parents to participate. The teachers that my children have had are top notch and have gone above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend EES to any parent. Two of my children have gone onto middle school and high school into honors programs and performed outstanding. A good solid base at the elementary level I believe is to contribute to their success.

Eastbrook Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2005

Eastbrook Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2003

Eastbrook Elementary School
7625 New Augusta Road, Indianapolis, IN  46268
Last modified Eastbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top