Bad
Good

I have a 7 year old autistic son who is in first grade at brookview this year. The staff has been wonderful in helping not only my child but myself also throughout the year. All of the staff are outgoing and involved in their students and go above and beyond to help all children suceed. I would recommend this school to any parent.

I have a 9yr/7yr old, have gone to this school for the last few yrs after switching from another school in the area. I love this school, the staff is warm and friendly making it much easier on my children who are a bit on the quiet side. My children love this school as do I. I had the chance to change schools for excel progam but no thank you. I don't think I could be offered anything better than what I get at Brookview. Mr. Hanson is awesome I love how he deals with children. He lets them have a voice and doesn't run the school like a boot camp. We feel very lucky to be a part of this school.

My 6 yr old & 9 yr old daughters have been attending this year round calendar school from Kindergarten and K-4th. This school is alive ! Happy teachers, busy helpers, keen secretaries, freindly principal, understanding female 'vice principal', hardworking respectful kids, sweet lunch ladies, caring staff @ Warren Township before & after care program, thriving PTA, diversity, special family nights, kids 'only' /parents eve out events, Dad's club events, need I go on ?

The PAWS program has put a real focus on good citizenship in our school. Our students are learning to be responsible, respectful and helpful. We are lucky to have administrators who really care about our students and are there to help them succeed. Our children have great access to today's technology through the use of computers, smart boards and palm pilots. We also have a fairly new facility so our building is really in wonderful shape including a nice large gym, a stage, a large group instruction room and pods connecting the classrooms in each grade level. The teachers are great at supporting each child's individual learning style. We have the best music teacher in the district who puts on an amazing winter musical with our 3rd and 5th grade students. We have an award winning PTA and many great family activities are held after school hours.

I have had several children attend Brookview. I recently decided to switch schools due to the new principal Mr. Tim Hanson. The teachers and staff are great but the principal is awful. He does not enforce the rules. There are many discipline issues that he seems unable to handle. I didn't like the chaotic environment for my children so I had to change schools.

As a parent of a special needs child, I see schools from a different perspective. Brookview, by far, has the best special education services that I have seen. The teachers and administrators work with the parents to provide the best learning environment and opportunities for all students.

Last modified Brookview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.