North Wayne Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
North Wayne is a great school with great character. My kindergarten loves going to school and her teacher cares and calls me with updates on her progress. The school is very diverse which is great! Please do not judge this school by test scores alone. It is a wonderful facility with caring teachers.

Posted February 10, 2009
We love North Wayne!!! Both of my children attend this school. I hate when people just look at test scores and not at what really is going on in the school. The teachers at North Wayne are very dedicated and they care for there students. We are panther pride.

North Wayne Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2008
I love this school for my girls. The teachers get to know the students on a one on one level and build relationships with the parents which is a big plus with me! I really love this school!

North Wayne Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted March 29, 2007
This school is a great school to send your kids to. My child loves her teacher and she seems to be learning a lot. The teachers and principals care about the students and that makes the children want to go to school. A.M.

Posted February 19, 2005

Posted February 01, 2005
I enjoy coming to this school. I love it because it has wonderful activities that get everyone envolved. The teachers are great too.

Posted May 04, 2004

North Wayne Elementary School
6950 West 34th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46214
Last modified North Wayne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Wayne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top