Bad
Good

Stout Field Elementary is filled with able, caring teachers. The thing I find the most satisfying about the teachers here is their ability to personally care about each individual student. No student is without a voice and no student is left alone to struggle. The caring and love that permeates through the school is second to none.

My oldest daughter went there for 1 year, my middle daughter went there for 2 years, and now my youngest daughter will probably attend 7 years. I have to say that they have made HUGE improvements since my other girls went there and my daughter loves school. I was dreading my youngest going there because of the problems that we had at the school with my middle daughter but they've totally changed. I love the improvements that I've seen!

This school is great! The staff and teachers go way above and beyond for these students! My children have been to a few different schools and my whole family absolutely loves this school the best! I will definitely do what I have to so that my kids continue to go to this school. They don't give the kids a chance to fall behind, the are all over it. They have several programs in place to make sure that these kids learn what they need to know. They even have a great summer program so the kids can't forget as much as they would being on vacation with no summer learning. As a parent I am very impressed with the entire staff, all the different safety measures they take to protect the students an the caring in general they show even outside of the classrooms and school for the students entire family.

Last modified Stout Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.