Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=3820+west+bradbury+avenue,indianapolis,in+46241&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=wfeoroipkie2v1ad1l9sqgoz_fa=

Stout Field Elementary School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Stout Field Elementary School 4921257 5

Posted September 13, 2012
My oldest daughter went there for 1 year, my middle daughter went there for 2 years, and now my youngest daughter will probably attend 7 years. I have to say that they have made HUGE improvements since my other girls went there and my daughter loves school. I was dreading my youngest going there because of the problems that we had at the school with my middle daughter but they've totally changed. I love the improvements that I've seen!

Stout Field Elementary School 3993110 5

Posted March 27, 2010
This school is great! The staff and teachers go way above and beyond for these students! My children have been to a few different schools and my whole family absolutely loves this school the best! I will definitely do what I have to so that my kids continue to go to this school. They don't give the kids a chance to fall behind, the are all over it. They have several programs in place to make sure that these kids learn what they need to know. They even have a great summer program so the kids can't forget as much as they would being on vacation with no summer learning. As a parent I am very impressed with the entire staff, all the different safety measures they take to protect the students an the caring in general they show even outside of the classrooms and school for the students entire family.

Stout Field Elementary School 3401119 5

Posted January 09, 2009

Stout Field Elementary School 1573308 0

Posted April 13, 2006

Stout Field Elementary School 1539547 5

Posted March 21, 2006
I have volunteered at Stout Field Elementary in two different classrooms for the past two years. I must say I am very impressed with all aspects of the school. The kindergarten and first grade teachers are always willing to spend one on one time with your children. They have great reward systems for good grades, behavior, and effort. They also monitor closely those who are not progressing as much. The teachers and staff I have encountered are very parent-friendly, always ready to answer questions, or discuss concerns. You can even get access to your children's grades,behavior,attendance,and goals through an on-line education plan (PEP). The school also has a security system that would give any parent piece of mind. I really am excited about this school and I hope other parents get excited and get involved!!! No school can do it alone, so be a partner in your child's education!!

Stout Field Elementary School 1461971 5

Posted January 24, 2006
If you were to look up the word dedicated in the dictionary you would see the Stout Field Staff. There is one single agenda at the school that everyone is striving for and that is the success of our students. The constant love, support, and high professionalism is unrelenting. The time afterschool is spent tutoring and supporting sports and clubs. If we could duplicate the parents we have now for each classroom, this school could soar even higher. Thanks for making a difference, Stout Field!!

Stout Field Elementary School 1332592 1

Posted September 20, 2005
First graders have an 'earned' recess that takes place on Friday's. My children have no structured recess on a day to day basis (this means no lunch recess also). They have letter grades as in A B C D F. Not quite sure at this developmental stage how can you 'average' grades if a child suddenly 'gets it' after weeks of struggling?' Would you average the grades and give him a 'C' or 'D' if he suddenly catches on and can really read? Stout Field is in dire need of revamping their methods of teaching.

Stout Field Elementary School 1041673 1

Posted February 19, 2005

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Stout Field Elementary School
3820 West Bradbury Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46241
Stout Field Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.