PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went to St. Roch For 4 Years.. It was amazing! The principal, Mr. Hansen, is awesome. He is very fair, funny, and leads the school in the best way possible. Fr. Wilmoth, the Priest there, shows the students that God And Jesus will always be right there for you, and they are in your hearts and souls... I would recommend anyone, and I mean anyone, to go there. I currently attend their church {Which the children go to twice a week during school} and I love it. Go Rockets! -Paula

This is a great school. I went here myself and i was taught by the best and was treated excellently!!

Our youngest child is in preschool at St. Roch. Our two older children, who are now in college, had a good education and a good experience at another Catholic grade school in the area and went on to graduate from Roncalli High School. St. Roch is, by far, the exemplary school! My nephews and niece attend(ed) St. Roch and my sisters strongly recommended the school. We drive, and will continue to drive, our child from another city and would willingly travel further. I can not say enough about the positive interaction our son has experienced. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Leigh are great and of course Fr. Wilmoth is excellent. St. Roch is amazing!!!

This is a wonderful school for our children. I currently have 2 enrolled for the 2008-2009 school year and will not hesitate to enroll my other 2 children when it is their time. Mr. Hansen and Father Wilmoth are two of the best role models our kids can have in this todays society. The kids are challenged both academically and spiritually each and every day. They have a wonderful teaching staff and a tremendous amount of parent support as well. We love St. Roch Catholic School. It ROCH's!

St. Roch is a great school it has high standards to challenge the students to make them smarter.

Last modified St. Roch School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8