St. Roch School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
I went to St. Roch For 4 Years.. It was amazing! The principal, Mr. Hansen, is awesome. He is very fair, funny, and leads the school in the best way possible. Fr. Wilmoth, the Priest there, shows the students that God And Jesus will always be right there for you, and they are in your hearts and souls... I would recommend anyone, and I mean anyone, to go there. I currently attend their church {Which the children go to twice a week during school} and I love it. Go Rockets! -Paula

Posted May 21, 2009
This is a great school. I went here myself and i was taught by the best and was treated excellently!!

Posted November 23, 2008
Our youngest child is in preschool at St. Roch. Our two older children, who are now in college, had a good education and a good experience at another Catholic grade school in the area and went on to graduate from Roncalli High School. St. Roch is, by far, the exemplary school! My nephews and niece attend(ed) St. Roch and my sisters strongly recommended the school. We drive, and will continue to drive, our child from another city and would willingly travel further. I can not say enough about the positive interaction our son has experienced. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Leigh are great and of course Fr. Wilmoth is excellent. St. Roch is amazing!!!

Posted August 11, 2008
This is a wonderful school for our children. I currently have 2 enrolled for the 2008-2009 school year and will not hesitate to enroll my other 2 children when it is their time. Mr. Hansen and Father Wilmoth are two of the best role models our kids can have in this todays society. The kids are challenged both academically and spiritually each and every day. They have a wonderful teaching staff and a tremendous amount of parent support as well. We love St. Roch Catholic School. It ROCH's!

Posted July 21, 2008
St. Roch is a great school it has high standards to challenge the students to make them smarter.

St. Roch School 3

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted January 17, 2007

Posted December 16, 2005
- a former student
We are all blessed to have St.Roch school and church in our lives. Father Wilmoth is the best!

Posted December 06, 2005
The quality of care is the most important thing at St. Roch. Father Wilmoth and Mr. Hansen care as much about the kids as their own parents do.(sometimes more) Your child's development depends on your involvement- St. Roch offers many opportunities for involvement at every level- for the working and non- working parent. More need to get involved- but that's anywhere...Excellent school- the kids are taught the most important things- love of God & being kind to one another-can't ask for more than that.

Posted September 26, 2005
St. Roch has the greatest leadership that we could ever pray for - Father Jim Wilmoth - his reputation proceeds him - my wife and i feel really blessed to have Father in our daughters lives ... Mr. Joe Hansen (principal) is also an incredible bleesing from God ... Our kids safety and education is paramount in Mr. Hansen's agenda ... Our third daughter starts kindergarten in 2006 and she can't wait ... We thank God every day for Father Wilmoth and Mr. Hansen ! Keep up the great job !

St. Roch School
3603 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN  46217
Last modified St. Roch School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Roch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.