Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted December 10, 2014
We've had our two at CCS 6 years (since they were school age). Excellent individual attention at the academic and spiritual level with continuous feedback. We love the ability to know the teachers in depth as well as the other classmates and their families. Colonial is helping us train, develop and point our children in the right direction and aiding us in sharpening them for future service at a very high level.

Posted December 01, 2014
We are so blessed to have our children here at CCS! They are learning great Bible truth. My child who has a learning disability is also receiving the extra help she needs! Discipleship is truly what takes place here! We wouldn't have our children anywhere else!

Posted November 30, 2014
Great school + Great faculty + Great parents = Great young men and women entering the world to do great things .

Posted November 26, 2014
I have three children who have had their education in the public school system, until with the help of vouchers they were able to begin attending CCS this year. I think one of the things I appreciate the most is that I believe that each of my children's teachers genuinely care about them and their success, and because of that there are open lines of communication between parent and teacher, something which did not exist in the public school.

Posted November 25, 2014
My son is in pre-k at Colonial Christian. My husband and I are so thankful for this school. We heard about it by word of mouth and went to visit and immediately knew this school was a perfect fit for our family. The staff is so loving and kind. Everything we've experienced with the school and faculty is centered around Christ, which is important to us. I'm so thankful for Ms. Sharon, the preschool teacher, my son talks about her non stop. His class closes in prayer everyday. They take turns among the classmates as the prayer leader. They have a bible topic every week and it's usually centered around kindness and compassion. On top of learning bible lessons my son can now write his name. He has learned so much in such a short time. I recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 21, 2013
We love CCS! Our kids have thrived under the care of wonderful, caring teachers who really work hard to instill a love of learning in our students. We are grateful to have a quality Christian education option available to us.

Posted October 19, 2013
The staff has such a genuine love for their students. My child is more than just a number. She loves Colonial Christian!

Posted October 17, 2013
My son has attended Colonial Christian for two school years. It has helped his confidence and desire to learn tremendously. I don't see bullying or popularity an issue. Each child is treated equally and with respect. The teachers are very hands on and there to teach. We are a family and my child's best interest is always number one.

Posted October 17, 2013
Colonial Christian School is the best school in town. I wouldn't even consider sending our son to another. They hold a high standard, but are very easy to work with. The students excel in learning to be independent and responsible. Moral is very good. Students work well together. Faculty are very approachable. Dr Suitor is a very strong and capable leader. We love Colonial!

Posted October 17, 2013
Having 2nd generation students at CCS, we continue to be thrilled with the high caliber academics, fine arts, and spiritual education our children receive. They are taught by experienced teachers who love God and love the students. We feel so blessed to call CCS our children's school!

Colonial Christian School
8140 Union Chapel Road, Indianapolis, IN  46240
Last modified Colonial Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Colonial Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top