PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I don't know. We haven't encountered any bullies.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son has a few challenges and they have gone out of their way to ensure he can conquer his hurdles.

They have gone above and beyond what I ever expected from a school to help my son grow both spiritually and mentally.

My son has attended this wonderful school for 5 years. Since the first day of Kindergarten, I have never worried about him when I drop him off for school. Staff, teachers, students, they all support each other and care for one another. It is a safe and compassionate learning environment. Teachers are always available to discuss any issues with your child. It has been a joy to watch my son grow academically but most importantly spiritually. The school has served a large part in that growth. It certainly is a blessing to the community.

We've had our two at CCS 6 years (since they were school age). Excellent individual attention at the academic and spiritual level with continuous feedback. We love the ability to know the teachers in depth as well as the other classmates and their families. Colonial is helping us train, develop and point our children in the right direction and aiding us in sharpening them for future service at a very high level.

We are so blessed to have our children here at CCS! They are learning great Bible truth. My child who has a learning disability is also receiving the extra help she needs! Discipleship is truly what takes place here! We wouldn't have our children anywhere else!

Great school + Great faculty + Great parents = Great young men and women entering the world to do great things .

I have three children who have had their education in the public school system, until with the help of vouchers they were able to begin attending CCS this year. I think one of the things I appreciate the most is that I believe that each of my children's teachers genuinely care about them and their success, and because of that there are open lines of communication between parent and teacher, something which did not exist in the public school.

My son is in pre-k at Colonial Christian. My husband and I are so thankful for this school. We heard about it by word of mouth and went to visit and immediately knew this school was a perfect fit for our family. The staff is so loving and kind. Everything we've experienced with the school and faculty is centered around Christ, which is important to us. I'm so thankful for Ms. Sharon, the preschool teacher, my son talks about her non stop. His class closes in prayer everyday. They take turns among the classmates as the prayer leader. They have a bible topic every week and it's usually centered around kindness and compassion. On top of learning bible lessons my son can now write his name. He has learned so much in such a short time. I recommend this school to anyone.

We love CCS! Our kids have thrived under the care of wonderful, caring teachers who really work hard to instill a love of learning in our students. We are grateful to have a quality Christian education option available to us.

Last modified Colonial Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12