PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Our son has attended CWPSA since he was 3 and in pre-k. We love this school and its staff! At the end of kindergarten he was reading chapter books!!

This is my daughter's eighth year at Curtis Wilson/ BTH and I have nothing but glowing reviews for the students, teachers and staff. The curriculum is top notch, the teachers are nurturing and caring, and the environment is warm and comfortable. I am only saddened by the fact they only go thru 6th grade. Maybe as the economy improves, enrollment will improve enough to add a 7th and 8th grade. You won't be disappointed with this school!

My daughter has attended Beech Tree / Curtis Wilson since she was 6 mths. old. This will be her 8th year at CWA. We have NEVER had one single complaint with the level of her education, teachers, staff, principal or curriculum. Our older children attended other publin and private schools, yet none come close in comparison. It's an experience you and your children should not miss!! Absolutely amazing, I give this school and A++ and so will you.

I have been a student at Curtis Wilson for over 8 years. Sadly, I had to graduate this year. However, I would highly reccommend this school. Students are always warmly recieved by the teachers because we are all family. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I love this school and I am extremely disapointed that I could not attend at least one more year.

We spent 8 years at Beech Tree & Curtis Wilson. I cannot say enough good things about the owners, teachers, staff, classmates & parents. My son is now entering high school and received the only merit scholarship they award. I feel he was well prepared for the next step and learned many life skills as well as how to be successful in his education. My daughter was at Beech Tree from 6 mos. and had a wonderful, nuturing experience. Wouldn't change a thing!

Our daughter and her parents love this school. The academics are well beyond that of the local public schools.

Our children have attended CWP and BTH for the past 9 years and we have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about this school. If you are looking for a place where your child is nurtured, educated and kept safe this is the school for you!

I love Curtis Wilson. It has provided my children with a high quality education. Critical thinking skills are emphasized. I appreciate the individualized attention that chilren receive.I am pleased with their focus on being a good citizen. Children are taught to respect one another and to respond to each other in kindness.Curtis Wilson is a special place for children to grow, learn, and form lasting friendships.

Last modified Curtis Wilson Primary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.