Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 4

Posted May 09, 2013
Our school is the only "A" school on the East side of Indianapolis, where 84% of the schools rank a "D" or "F". Project:RESTORE, a teacher led turnaround, has been implemented at Arlington Woods Elementary since 2009. 88% of the students pass ISTEP in Math. 94% of the students pass ISTEP in Creative Writing. Our school continually rewards those students who show academic growth. We take trips to the local skating rink, Holiday World, and the local indoor water park. We merely ask of our students to show growth and be kind. I am proud to have taught at IPS #99 for the past 10 years.

Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 4

Posted April 07, 2011
I have one son that has been going here for 3 years, and another in developmental preschool for 2 , and i know IPS has a bad rep, and this site only gives the school 2 stars, but they had their best test results lat year, and this needs updated... This school has some great teachers, and a caring priicipal, i am glad my sons go here. !!!

Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 0

Posted April 16, 2009
Hello my son has been going to 99 for three years. The first year I was not please with the school but since Mrs. Johnson has been there I have seen a lot of good things happen she and Victoria Sheppard are all about the kids and they love there jobs. They have a lot of after school programs and my son loves it at 99.

Posted July 15, 2005

Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 1

Posted February 17, 2005
This school is a very unsafe school.There's been no principal all of the school year and the children have no rules or discipline.They {kids} just can say or do what ever and no one cares. Thank you D.Adair

Posted December 26, 2004

Posted August 29, 2004
I feel this is a very UN-safe school. My kids have only been there a week, and they are verbally abused daily.

Contact Information

5801 East 30th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46218

School website

Arlington Woods Elementary School 99
5801 East 30th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46218
Last modified Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 is a public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Woods Elementary School 99 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.