Posted August 14, 2013
I have had two children go through Holy Cross' preschool program. We are now sending them here for kindergarten and beyond. I have been so incredibly impressed with this school. Everyone knows our family on a first name basis, including every teacher and administrator. Every student is given individualized attention, and every teacher genuinely cares. If you are considering sending your children here, I would wholeheartedly recommend it!

Posted March 26, 2010
Even though we are not members of this church, my daughter attends the preschool program and she loves it. I like that there is an emphasis on Christian teachings but they also offer plenty of play time and learning time. The teachers, principal, and staff are wonderful. I would definitely recommend this preschool to others.

Posted June 09, 2006
My child struggled with speech and we were recommended this school by his speech therapist. It indeed proved to be a warm and loving environment that helped foster his confidence. We were so thrilled with this school we sent all three of our children there! It's wonderful!

Posted January 22, 2006
I am a parent of two children who have attended Holy Cross Lutherin for preschool. My husband and I have been 100% satisfied in every way possible. In fact, our experiece with this school has been and still is so positive, I can only urge more parents consider sending their children there. It's definitely worth your time to stop by and get to know them. It is a christian based preschool with a very nurturing staff. The academic emphasis is right on target for each class while still promoting a healthy social and religious interface. It's a wonderful school and I'm so glad my kids have been given a loving start in their lives. I honestly can't say enough kind words to express my personal gratitude for the personal attention they have given our family for the past 4 years. No doubt, you will also have a good experience here.

Holy Cross Lutheran School
8115 Oaklandon Road, Indianapolis, IN  46236
Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Cross Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.