PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children have attended Holy Cross since 2009, and my youngest child will begin preschool there this fall. The teachers and administrators at this school are simply incredible. My oldest son has ADHD and suffers from quite severe anxiety. Every single person whom he has encountered at Holy Cross genuinely cares about him and is vested in helping him succeed both personally and academically. He has simply thrived at Holy Cross. The level of instruction is top notch, but more than that is the compassion and level of commitment from everyone who works there. Our family is known on a first name basis, and our children are welcomed every day with a warm smile. I can't imagine sending our children anywhere else, and I could not recommend Holy Cross more highly!

Even though we are not members of this church, my daughter attends the preschool program and she loves it. I like that there is an emphasis on Christian teachings but they also offer plenty of play time and learning time. The teachers, principal, and staff are wonderful. I would definitely recommend this preschool to others.

Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.