Providence Cristo Rey High School 4

Posted February 26, 2014
I have been attending Providence Cristo Rey High School for two and a half years. I love it here. I came from North Central High School in the middle of my freshman year and one thing I was very impressed with about Providence is the incredible help I recieved. I can always go to my counselors about anything. The summer of my sophmore year I spent the whole summer participating acedemic programs, all because of the help of my counselor. I have also recentlyreceived an acedemic scholarship for my school tuition. I currently work at Eli Lilly in the chemistry lab and I get a lot of hands on experience. As you see, Providence Cristo Rey provides great work experience, life experience, and opens the doorway to college being a possibility in our inner city kids' lives.

Providence Cristo Rey High School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
This school has unstructured classes and teachers who can not control their classrooms. Although fights are rare arguing is not and it is frequent for students to be rude to teachers and out right disrespect them. The corporate work study program is great and is probably the only good thing about the school. The school is ran like a business not like a place to educate young minds. This school Is probably one of the worst learning experiences I have ever had.

Posted April 16, 2013
I love this school, I've learned so much I get individual attention. More attention then I would in a regular school, unlike a big school like Ben Davis. I don't encounter bullying or witness many fights at PCRHS. Sometimes I have a hard time with comprehending things, but the teachers are always there to help me no matter what. They always try to help me in any way possible and for sports I'm able to join without worrying of being cut from the team because I'm lousy at teams, it gives me a chance to learn how it feels to be on a team.

Posted May 17, 2011
100% of the 2010-2011 Senior Class has been accepted into college. Seniors have been accepted into an average of 3.4 colleges/universities per student. Seniors have been awarded a cumulative of over $1,400,000 in college scholarships.

Posted May 17, 2011
This is one of the most amazing places I have ever seen. The amount of time and effort that the entire faculty and staff put in to make sure the students are prepared and accepted into college while learning the corporate work environment is impressive. I would send my child there in a heartbeat.

Providence Cristo Rey High School
75 North Belleview Place, Indianapolis, IN  46222
Last modified Providence Cristo Rey High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Providence Cristo Rey High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.