Parkview Middle School 5

Posted February 28, 2014
My school is fun i like the books my school improved by the number of students...

Parkview Middle School 2

Posted February 09, 2014
This is my first year at Parkview and I do feel welcomed and unlike my last school there is minimal violence and bullying has not been a problem for me so far, but some teachers should realize that some students may have issues and may not always be in the best mood and although the counselor and student resource officer do an amazing job thinking of ideas to help some teachers continue to punish people doing stuff that is approved instead of people breaking the rules and not paying attention. Overall I have to give the school credit for a lot of things but some things do need to change.

Parkview Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2014
Parkview is a very great school. Just the hallways are a little ghetto and crazy sometimes but otherwise its great. And The Lunch Room is VERY loud sometimes.

Parkview Middle School 2

Posted November 17, 2013
It's great if you're in the advanced program... Hallways are ghetto as heck, people are always saying ni**a.

Posted April 28, 2010
I have my second child there and I love the teachers and how they go the extra mile for all the kids. It is well run and organized.

Parkview Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2010
The 6 grade gold teachers are truly invested in the students. My son has really matured this year.

Posted April 26, 2010
Parkview is a great school because they have a program where the boys and girls are separated to help the kids focus on whats important and they use emamil to reach out to the parents and let them know whats going on.

Posted April 26, 2010
i am currently putting a second child thru Parkview. The faculty and staff love kids and will help in any way they can to ensure the child's success in school and in life.

Posted April 26, 2010
6th Grade Gold Teachers do a wonderful Job.

Posted April 26, 2010
My youngest child is now attending. Both have enjoyed the school, and the teachers are very involved with children's successes in academics.

Parkview Middle School
1600 Brigman Avenue, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Parkview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.