Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

it is just a great school we have nice counselors and fun teachers i love this school!!

Genuine concern for every child's academic success. Classes are smaller and the teachers are very dedicated. I am very grateful to have enrolled my children into such a great school.

I like it alot but i need to figure out the 7 grade counslers email to get my power school code so i can check how im doin in school . So please notify this number 757-785-6024 when you get a chance thanks alot but yes parkview is a really nice calm school ! thanks fr everything ! Have a nice day !

My school is fun i like the books my school improved by the number of students...

This is my first year at Parkview and I do feel welcomed and unlike my last school there is minimal violence and bullying has not been a problem for me so far, but some teachers should realize that some students may have issues and may not always be in the best mood and although the counselor and student resource officer do an amazing job thinking of ideas to help some teachers continue to punish people doing stuff that is approved instead of people breaking the rules and not paying attention. Overall I have to give the school credit for a lot of things but some things do need to change.

Parkview is a very great school. Just the hallways are a little ghetto and crazy sometimes but otherwise its great. And The Lunch Room is VERY loud sometimes.

It's great if you're in the advanced program... Hallways are ghetto as heck, people are always saying ni**a.

I have my second child there and I love the teachers and how they go the extra mile for all the kids. It is well run and organized.

The 6 grade gold teachers are truly invested in the students. My son has really matured this year.

Parkview is a great school because they have a program where the boys and girls are separated to help the kids focus on whats important and they use emamil to reach out to the parents and let them know whats going on.

Last modified Parkview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.