Jeffersonville, IN

Posted October 03, 2009
My children actually come home having learned something. The teachers communicate with parents well. I've never had the feeling that my boys were being overlooked. Utica has spoiled us with their efforts to educate my children. I only hope this standard will extend through the remainder of their time in the Clark county school system.

Posted May 26, 2009
I think Utica has Stellar leadership! I have been impressed by every aspect of the school. Everyone there is concerned with advancing the students and it truly is a group effort. Parents, teachers, and staff all work together to enhance the educational experience. I love Utica and I'm so glad we are there! Heather

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted January 05, 2009
I had two children in this school, and the teachers are great! The school principal is very well liked and cares about the children at his school. Mr. Hooks is an awesome teacher, both of my children were students of his and I couldn't of asked for a better teacher. He really made a difference with my ADHD child.

Posted August 23, 2008
I find it odd that only reviews from three plus years ago are on this page. Apparently, anything more recent than that (and anything that isn't completely positive) has been deleted. How sad that such an inaccurate depiction of this school is being given! My children left there last year for another school, and we are exceptionally glad. Their grades, their participation in class and extracurricular activities, their sense of self worth, and their initiation of friendships have all increased at their new school. We're glad to be done with Utica!

Posted June 13, 2008

Posted December 08, 2005
I love this school. Of all the schools in this area, Utica takes more pride in their students and their community than any other. The staff is terrific, and know my family name. They always greet us with a warm smile and a happy heart. I can't say enough, I love this school. Utica also strives for great amounts of parent participation. There is always something going on. They beleive in community, leadership and volunteerism. They want their kids to have a good balance as they head out into the tougher years of Jr. high and High School and give them the tools they need to be outstanding individuals.

Posted November 18, 2005
We just love Utica school! my son is in his last year of preschool and he will come home and show me sign language and teach me. He has delays and just the time he has been at Utica has made a world of difference and he is doing great and his teachers are the best! I hope he can continue to go to Utica school. We try and go to every program the parents are invited too and I think that is great cause we want to be involved with as many activites as we can and it's very important for the parents to be involved and I see that at Utica that the level of parent involvement is high. We love Utica school and we do not want our son to go any other school. Lisa & Ken Jackson

Posted July 08, 2005
My son just completed Preschool at Utica Elementary and I could not be happier with the school. There were 9 children in the class with the 3 most patient teachers in the world. He was teaching me sign language by the end of the year. Parents were invited to many activities including a pet parade, class picnic, graduation ceremony and field day. I was very impressed with the school and look forward to my son spending the next 7 years there.

Posted October 27, 2004
Utica is a great school! My daughters love their teachers and have learned alot. I am so moved by the parent involvement in the school. Considering the world today, it is absolutely essential parents do their part in raising their children! I am grateful for the whole staff at Utica Elementary. Thank you Utica! Cindy Mason

Utica Elementary School
210 Maplehurst Drive, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Utica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Utica Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top