Bad
Good

My children actually come home having learned something. The teachers communicate with parents well. I've never had the feeling that my boys were being overlooked. Utica has spoiled us with their efforts to educate my children. I only hope this standard will extend through the remainder of their time in the Clark county school system.

I think Utica has Stellar leadership! I have been impressed by every aspect of the school. Everyone there is concerned with advancing the students and it truly is a group effort. Parents, teachers, and staff all work together to enhance the educational experience. I love Utica and I'm so glad we are there! Heather

I had two children in this school, and the teachers are great! The school principal is very well liked and cares about the children at his school. Mr. Hooks is an awesome teacher, both of my children were students of his and I couldn't of asked for a better teacher. He really made a difference with my ADHD child.

I find it odd that only reviews from three plus years ago are on this page. Apparently, anything more recent than that (and anything that isn't completely positive) has been deleted. How sad that such an inaccurate depiction of this school is being given! My children left there last year for another school, and we are exceptionally glad. Their grades, their participation in class and extracurricular activities, their sense of self worth, and their initiation of friendships have all increased at their new school. We're glad to be done with Utica!

Last modified Utica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.